Stuck on the loading screen while trying to load MyPlayer on NBA 2K22? Well, you are not the only one. With several players reporting about the loading screen issue, it is time 2K support acknowledges the issue. Players can contact 2K support via live chat or support tickets. However, it takes hours for the support to reply to reports. And even if they do, most of the replies are not satisfactory. Players are very disappointed with the system and with the loading screen issue. But, it seems like the issue has been resolved now that the latest patch 1.4 was deployed. We also have an unofficial fix for the infinite loading screen on NBA 2K22. Keep reading this article to know.
How to fix MyPlayer not loading in NBA 2K22?
Although the all-new NBA 2K22 is a promising video game, players have been disappointed due to its large list of visual bugs. However, developers have pushed out a few patches to help solve the issues reported earlier. However, new problems come up all the time. NBA 2K22 users received a patch last week on current-gen and this week on next-gen. It is expected that these patches have fixed all the previous bugs reported in NBA 2K22. So, let’s see a preview of what the most recent patch (1.4) has brought for us.
- No new addition of content was seen.
- The patch focused most on overall stability improvements.
- In the next-gen update, the patch has fixed a case where players were unable to progress in the MyCAREER storyline.
- Another improvement in the next-gen version was the loading speed.
So, it seems like the MyPlayer not loading issue was addressed by the developers of 2K22 in this update for both current and next-gen. We haven’t come across any new reports for the same after the patch was deployed. However, if you are still facing the issue, try this:
- First, load up MyTeam. Then, exit MyTeam. Then, open MyCAREER mode. And, then load MyPlayer. You will be able to get in successfully.
- Reinstall your game. Unplug your controller. Launch the game and let it load. Once loaded, you can plug in your controller.
The above fixes were suggested by users from the NBA 2K22 community. If the issue still persists, please keep reporting the issue to 2K support. We hope your problem is resolved soon!