Nespresso by Nestle is a Switzerland-based brand that offers premium coffee and espresso machines and coffee capsules. The Nespresso app allows you to buy their famous coffee capsules, machines, and accessories. You can experience the goodness of pure coffee with just a few taps on the Nespresso app. These coffee capsules are available on Amazon and on the official Nespresso website as well, and they come in a variety of flavors to choose from. Nespresso machines are known for good quality and luxury coffee brewing experience. It is available in a number of sizes and variants, broadly catalogued as The OriginalLine and VertuoLine.
Also read- Dasher direct card not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
Nespresso App not connecting to WiFi, what can be done ?
Nespresso app, available for both Android and iOS devices, makes buying coffee and brewing machines accessible and affordable. Unfortunately, some of the users complain that they are not able to connect their Nespresso app to the WiFi. Here are a few tips that can help you resolve issues so that you can continue browsing the app-
1. To begin with, restart your device. This may sound very effortless, but sometimes this is all it takes to fix simple or critical app issues. Just press and hold the power button and tap on the reboot option. This will refresh your device and internet network and you may try to open the app now.
2. If your issue still pertains after trying the above-mentioned step, you may have to force stop the Nespresso app and then launch it yet again. This will hopefully resolve the issue. If not, we’ve got more tips for you to try.
3. Use cellular data. This surely works because in case your WiFi is down, your mobile data network can help get the Nespresso app up and running.
4. Restart your WiFi router by plugging out all the cable wires off of your modem and then, after a while put them back in place. This may help fix issues with your WiFi network and then you can try to check the Nespresso app again.
5. Incorrect date and time on your device can be one major reason why your WiFi is not cooperating with the Nespresso or any other app, for that matter. Make sure you fix it if that’s the case.
6. Try uninstalling the Nespresso app. Then after a while try reinstalling it, using your cellular mobile data.
7. According to sources, 5 GHz network is causing the app to not work properly. Try using a 2.4 GHz network instead. Such networks are commonly identified with a 24G, 2.4, or 24 added to the end of the network name.
8. Make sure that you have an updated version of the Nespresso app, if not then please update it.
9. Do not use a VPN or DNS changer app, it may block your access on your Nespresso app.
10. You can also try re-pairing your mobile device to the Nespresso Coffee machine and try connecting to WiFi again. To do so follow these steps-
A) Make sure your machine is plugged into the socket.
B) Press the arrow button to turn the machine on. And verify that Bluetooth on your device is enabled.
C) Now open the app on your phone/tablet, from the Nespresso home screen, click on machine icon. Follow the pairing instructions appearing on your screen.
D) Once Bluetooth scans are complete, your machine will appear on the screen. It takes about 30seconds to pair up with your coffee machine.
To put in a nutshell, a slow WiFi network can cause a lot of apps (including the Nespresso app) to malfunction and we’ve got to put a stop to it. For this, you can even contact your Internet Service Provider to subscribe to a better internet plan or to get further help. For problems regarding the app, you may also contact Nespresso Support.