Playing an MMORPG is always refreshing as there are infinite ways to enjoy the game. However, in this article, we will be sharing all the details about the New World Best Game Settings that you should play with to get the best experience of the game. Here’s everything you need to know.
The recently released massively multiplayer online game, New World made its debut on 28th September 2021. It has been widely appreciated by the gaming community across all over the world. The initial hours of the game’s post-release have been a great success and even now, new players are getting attracted by it. Well, New World does feature some new mechanics in the game, but there are ways to improve the experience of the game even further. All you need to do is follow the given steps mentioned in the article, and you are done.
Did you know that players are unable to log in to the game after a long queue time? For more details on this, make sure to visit here.
New World Best Game Settings
To be able to enjoy the best possible experience of the game, you will have to change some in-game settings. So, if you are interested to experiment with this, follow the given steps:
- First, go to the Settings option in the game and select Key Bindings. There, you will find an option that says-” Swap Active Weapons”. Set this to any keybind of your choice and you can change your weapons a lot faster than using the number queue on your keyboard.
- Now, head over to the Preferences option which is right below the Key Bindings option in the game. There you will find an option that says: “Bandwidth Mode”. Set it to High so that the game will prioritize your network and provide a smoother experience.
- After this, head down below to the Gameplay section and find set the option “Enable Camera Shake” to OFF. With this option disabled, you will be able to aim more precisely when large enemies appear before you since there is no camera shake.
- Now, in the Gameplay Section itself, make sure to set the option “Always show reticle” to ON. Again, scroll down and find the options “HUD-Always Show Weapons” and “Show Extra Ability Cooldowns” and set them to ON.
- Make sure to set the option “Accept Duel Invites” to OFF while playing open-world PvP mode.
- Other options should be set according to the following:
- FOV Slider- 70(Maximum)
- Maximum FPS- 60/144/240(According to your Monitor Refresh Rate)
- Output Configuration- Headphones/Speakers( According to the device you are using to get the sound output. This option can be found in the Audio Setting section in-game).
- Voice Chat Mode- Group Only( This option can be found in the Communications section in-game).
Well, after applying the mentioned settings correctly, you will be able to experience the game to the fullest. For more guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.