Oppo is all set to announce the plans and product line-ups shortly. All the fans and tech geeks are eagerly waiting for the Oppo Inno day 2020, which is scheduled for the 17th of November 2020. Oppo is expected to unveil a 120W charging smartphone, 100x digital zoom smartphone, and a new generation of under-the-screen front camera types. Overall, Oppo will sweep the world with its innovative announcements on the 17th.
Back to the topic, the stable ColorOS 11 update is now officially rolling out for two major Oppo smartphones- Oppo F17 Pro and Find X2 series. So, here we are with all that you need to know about these updates!
ColorOS 11 for Oppo F17 Pro-
Phone model: F17 Pro
Detectable Version: A.19
Target Version: CPH2119NV1B_11.C.15
ColorOS 11 for Find X2 Series-
Phone model: Find X2 Series
Country: India, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Pakistan, Egypt, Vietnam
Detectable Version: A.41
Target Version: C.06
There are two ways how you can look for the ColorOS 11 update for your Oppo F17 Pro/ Find X2 series devices:
- Open Settings > Click Software Updates
- Open Settings > Click Trial version (same as official version)
- Note: For official version users, please ensure you are updated to the latest build.
- Backup data just in case of an unexpected error or version incompatibility that might lead to the erase of important data.
- In the case of the beta version, some apps and files might take some time to be optimized. So once the update is successful, turn off your screen and charge for a whole night. Your device will return to normal functioning within a few days.
- Some third party applications might not be compatible with Android 11/ ColorOS 11. So after updating your operating system, do update all the apps from App Store.