Recipes are one of the most interesting elements of Palia. You can find, earn, and even buy various recipes that you can use to cook/craft various items and dishes. Crafting/Cooking recipes will increase your cooking skills, and you can even gift them to villagers. Some villagers will request a specific dish, and by delivering the said dish, you can enhance your relationship with them. With that said, in this guide, we have shared details on all the known recipes until now in Palia. So, if you are looking for information regarding the same, consider reading until the end.
Simply by playing the story mode in Palia, players will unlock dozens of recipes. While others can be obtained by doing side quests, fishing, reading books, and so on, most recipes will grant you more focus-building skills along with many achievements. So let’s see all these interesting recipes on hand.
Palia All Recipes: How to get
There are various ways to get recipes in Palia, and here, we have mentioned all of them.
The Cooking Guild is just as it sounds. You can buy recipes from this store and then prepare them on your own. You need to reach Level 2 in your cooking skill before you can start buying recipes from the store. Here’s the list:
- Hearty Vegetable Soup for 100 Gold
- Ramen for 250 gold
- Steak Dinner for 500 Gold
- Meaty Stir Fry for 1000 Gold
- Blueberry Pie for 1500 gold
- Veggie Fried Rice for 2,000 gold
- Chapaa Masala for 2500 gold
- Celebration Cake for 3000 Gold
There are quite a few recipes that can be acquired simply by looking around the map. Some of them are easier to find, while others require a little tinkering. Here is a complete list of them.
- Loaded Potato Soup: Search for a book in Hodari’s kitchen and read it to learn the recipe.
- Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms: Search for a book in the Family Farm Kitchen and read it.
- Creamy Carrot Soup: Search for a book in the library after completing the Manners, Manners quest. Before that, you will need to acquire a library card that will be sent to you via mail.
- Trout Dinner: Raid Einar’s home or cave after you have successfully reached friendship level 3 with him to get this recipe.
- Palian Onion Soup: Can be found in the Fisherman’s Lagoon docks.
- Akwinduu Chapaa: Complete the Lost in the Wild quest in Statue Garden. To get this recipe, you will need to find its three pieces scattered in the said region.
- Sernuk Noodle Stew: Reach friendship level 3 with Ashura. Then, enter his room and look around the window seat to get this recipe.
- Tomato Soup: Reach friendship level 3 with Reth and then search for it inside the NPC’s storeroom.
- Apple Pie: Reach friendship level 3 with Dalila. After that, look inside her bedroom to obtain it.
- Fried Catfish Dinner: Reach friendship level 3 with Hassan. Then enter his grove for this recipe.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup: Simply reach friendship level 4 with Jina, and you will get this recipe.
- Macaron: While the Great Human Bake Off found quest is still on, talk with Hekla to acquire it as a reward.
These few recipes can also be learned simply by fishing for them in the water bodies. There are three kinds of baits, and upon using them, you can get different recipes. Here is the list:
- Sashimi: You can capture it with no bait in the Bahari Bay rivers.
- Fish Stew: You can capture it with a normal worm in the Bahari Bay Coastlines.
- Sushi: You can capture it with a glow worm in the pond near Mirror Pond Ruins.
The final way to get recipes in Palia is simply by checking your mail. When you meet Reth for the first time, he will give you one recipe, followed by more later on. Here’s the entire list:
- Grilled Mushroom: First Meeting with Reth
- Grilled Meat: A Gift from Reth by Mail
- Grilled Fish: A Gift from Reth by Mail
- Grilled Oyster: A Gift from Reth by Mail
Well, you have reached the end of this guide. If you find it informative, follow Android Gram for more.