Do you wish to get a higher FPS in Pokemon Legends Arceus on Yuzu Emulator? Then you, my friend, are at the right article. Since the game is a Nintendo Switch exclusive, a lot of players use emulators to enjoy it on Windows PC. Yuzu Emulator is one of the most popular emulators to play Pokemon Legends Arceus on PC. But, using emulators sometimes result in the game lagging or crashing. This kills all the fun and joy of chasing down a Pokemon and capturing it. So in this article, we will make you aware of the best settings on Yuzu Emulator for high FPS.
2022 has been a great year for Pokemon fans so far. Fans are thrilled to play the newly launched Pokemon Legends Arceus. With a new setup and storyline, players will journey back in time to fight ancient pokemons and close a rift to save the world. With several new Pokemon types to capture, the Pokedex completionists are having a great time. Since Pokemon Legends Arceus is only available for Nintendo Switch, PC users depend on emulators to have a go at the game. But using emulators is not always a smooth sail. The FPS drops and frequent crashes are a big problem. Below, we will tell you the best settings for Yuzu Emulator to play Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Pokemon Legends Arceus Best Settings on Yuzu Emulator for high FPS.
Pokemon Legends Arceus will require you to tweak some settings of the Yuzu Simulator if you want higher FPS. Below, we have some suggestions which will help you to do so. You should note that these settings can vary depending on your PC’s specs.
Yuzu Emulator configuration settings-
1) From the main screen, go to the General section.
2) Now, locate the Multicore Emulation option and Enable it.
3) Next, make sure to Enable the Limit Speed Percent option as well.
Go to the Graphics section of the settings to make some changes:
1) Look for the API settings and choose OpenGL instead of Vulcan. You can try the latter if your PC is high-end.
2) Now for the NVDEC emulation, set it to GPU Video Decoding.
3) In the Resolution option, select 1x if you have a low-end PC. Otherwise, choose the max settings available from the list.
4) Next, set the Window Adapting Filter to Bilinear.
5) Now, change the Anti Aliasing Method to None.
Graphics Advanced section-
1) Locate the V-Sync option and disable it. This will lock your FPS and remove any stuttering you might be facing.
2) Next, set the Accuracy Level to Normal.
3) Now, set the Anisotropic Filtering to Automatic.
NVIDIA Control Panel settings-
1) Press the Windows key and type NVIDIA Control Panel and open the application.
2) Now, click on the Manage 3D Settings option and then click on the Program Settings.
3) Click on the Add option to browse and add the Yuzu Simulator. Now, you need to set some specific settings.
4) Set the Preferred graphics processor to High-Performance Nvidia Processor.
5) Now, set Triple Buffering and Vertical Sync to OFF.
6) For Image Sharpening, set it to Sharpening OFF.
7) Make sure that your Shader cache size is set to Driver Default.
8) Check that your Threaded optimization is set to Auto and the Texture Filtering is set to On, Allow, Quality, and On.
So, these are some of the best settings for Yuzu Emulator to play Pokemon Legends Arceus. We hope you found this article helpful. Also, in case you were wondering how to delete Pokemon Sword’s save files on Yuzu Emulator, then check our article on Android Gram. Happy Gaming!