Want to add Eevee to your esteemed Pokemon Legends Arceus team? Well, it’s a rare find in the lands of Hisui. We can guide you to its usual place of spawn. However, you may not spot an Eevee on your first visit to its usual spawn location. Game Freak has not mentioned a fixed set of rules for spawns in Hisui – you will be prone to surprises while playing Pokemon Legends Arceus. However, we have gathered a lot of player reports regarding Pokemon spawns in Hisui and most of them suggest the presence of a pattern. So, let’s find out the most probable locations of Eevee spawns in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
What is an Eevee?
Eevee is a Normal-type Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus. As mentioned before, it is a pretty rare Pokemon. Eevee has eight evolutions in this game. Eevee doesn’t have much of a role in the main story. However, in main story missions 10 and 11, you will be encountering an Eevee and its evolutions – Leafeon and Glaceon – in a 2 vs 1 battle against Adaman and Irida.
In order to add all its evolutions plus Eevee to your Hisuan Pokedex, you will need to catch at least eight Eevee. Well, catching eight instances of a rare Pokemon is absolutely not going to be easy! We will first talk about the spawn location of Eevee before we head on to the process of catching and evolving. Keep reading.
Eevee’s Spawn Location in Pokemon Legends Arceus
You can locate an Eevee in the following locations:
1) Horseshoe Plains in Obsidian Fieldlands
2) Crossing Slope in Cobalt Coastlands
3) Avalugg’s Legacy and Avalanche Slopes in Alabaster Icelands
If you don’t see an Eevee the first time you visit any of the locations mentioned above, pay a second or more number of visits. You will eventually find an Eevee or several depending on your luck!
How to catch an Eevee?
Eevee, being a Normal-type Pokemon, is weak against Fighting-type Pokemon (use a Sneasler if you have one). Don’t deploy a Ghost-type Pokemon against them as they are immune to Ghost-type moves. According to reports, Eevee can be caught with a normal Poke Ball. However, a wild Eevee has a strong ability to “Run Away”. So, approach this little beast as stealthily as possible.
How to evolve an Eevee?
Eight evolutions, huh? Here’s how you can evolve an Eevee:
1) Use a Fire Stone to evolve Eevee into a Flareon.
2) You can use a Thunder Stone to evolve Eevee into a Jolteon.
3) Using a Water Stone will evolve Eevee into a Vaporeon.
4) Use a Leaf Stone to evolve Eevee into a Leafeon.
5) You can use an Ice Stone to evolve Eevee into a Glaceon.
6) Leveling up Eevee with maximum happiness during the Day will get your Espeon.
7) Try leveling up Eevee with maximum happiness at night to receive Umbreon.
8) Lastly, if Eevee knows the Fairy Move and is best friends with you, it will evolve into Sylveon.