Wondering how to change the on-screen text language in Pokemon Legends Arceus? We surely have a lot of language options in the game. The latest Pokemon action RPG is a Nintendo Switch exclusive. Like most other Pokemon titles, Legends Arceus is also targeted at a limited player base. In spite of that, we have nine languages to choose from. Read this article to know how to change language in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
How to change language in Pokemon Legends Arceus?
If you are just beginning with the RPG, know that there’s only one chance to choose a language for the game. There’s no audio narration – so, you can only choose languages for the narrative text. When you set up the game for the first time, you will be given nine language options.
Those are English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. Once you select a language, you will not be able to change it later in the game. However, there’s a workaround.
The only way you can change language in Pokemon Legends Arceus mid-game is through resetting game data. Note that you will lose all your saved game data, even your in-game progress. So, if you have just launched the game for the first time and wrongly chosen a language, you can immediately reset the game to get an option to choose again. However, this option is not feasible if you have played through a major part of the main campaign. Hence, make sure you carefully choose the in-game language when given an option to do so.
How to reset?
To reset the game, do the following:
1) Firstly, open System Settings on your Nintendo Switch.
2) Next, go to the Data Management tab and select Delete Save Data. If prompted, enter the PIN.
3) Now, select Pokemon Legends Arceus from the list.
4) If you have more than one user account in your Switch, select the user account from which you want to delete saved data for the game. Or, choose the Delete All Save Data for this Software option.
5) Next, select Delete Save Data to confirm.
You can also choose to add a new user and play Pokemon Legends Arceus from the beginning through that account. Here’s how you can do so:
1) Open System Settings on your Nintendo Switch and go to the Users tab. Now, select Add User.
2) Next, select Create New User and finally, select an icon and a nickname for the new user account.
3) Select OK when prompted.
Once you have reset your Pokemon Legends Arceus data or added a new user, launch the game and choose the language you want to play the game in. For more articles, stay tuned to Androidgram!