Pokemon Showdown is a game that is specially built for people who have a deep knowledge of the abilities and types of Pokemon. In this game, there are many modes to choose from and you have to defeat the opponent by choosing the best combination of moves your Pokemon can offer. However, sometimes, the players may face connection issues with the game as it is a web-based title. If you are facing an issue where Pokemon Showdown is not connecting or working and don’t know how to fix it, we might be able to help you to get through this error.
Pokemon Showdown not connecting or working: How to fix it
These are some of the fixes that you can use to solve the error in Pokemon Showdown. The list contains every solution from the basic ones to the advanced ones. Therefore, go through every solution and see whichever works for you.
1) Reload the page: The first thing that you need to do is reload the Pokemon Showdown Page. Sometimes, the webpage may not load appropriately or there might be some error while loading the page. You can solve this easily by pressing the reload button on your browser.
2) Restart your browser: You can also restart your browser and open the Pokemon Showdown page again. Sometimes, the browser may be causing problems while loading the game. Therefore, the best thing you can do is restart your browser.
3) Restart your system: You can also restart just in case any background service may be causing trouble with your browser. Restarting your system can solve the temporary problems with your system.
4) Firewall issues: Your Windows firewall or the antivirus firewall can block the webpage of Pokemon Showdown. Therefore, you can disable your firewall and enable it after you are done playing the game.
5) Network issues: Make sure that you are properly connected to the internet. You can load other web pages or go to a network speed testing website to check the internet speed of your connection.
6) Use the HTTP client: If the HTTPS client is not working, you can use the HTTP client to access the webpage of Pokemon Showdown.
7) Clear browser cache: One thing that can solve the connection error is clearing the browser cache. You can do this by going to the settings of your browser and clearing all the cache from there.
8) Wait for the servers: Sometimes, the servers of the game may go down. You can’t do anything significant from your side in this scenario as this is from the developer’s side. Just wait for the servers for the game to come online and then you can enjoy it easily.
By following these steps, you will be able to connect to the Pokemon Showdown game in your browser. On this note, we hope we were able to solve the connection issues with Pokemon Showdown for you. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.