There’s hardly a month left for Pokemon Unite to be released on Nintendo. However, the Android and iOS versions are going to be released in September. With that being said, if you are wondering how to level up your Pokemon faster and gain more EXP per battle, then you are in luck as we are going to be discussing the same. Here’s everything you need to know.
Pokemon Unite, being a multiplayer battle arena game will be featuring a ton of pokemon along with different maps to battle on. However, the game also features items that can help increase a Pokemon’s stats drastically. Well, that’s a topic for another day. Here, we will be talking about how to level up your Pokemon faster in a match. Continue reading to know more.
Pokemon Unite: How to level up Pokemon faster and gain more EXP?
Leveling up Pokemon will have either of the three effects:
- The stats of the Pokemon increases
- They learn new moves
- They evolve
Either of these three effects is very beneficial for a pokemon. So, follow the given steps to level up your pokemon faster and gain more EXP.
- Defeat Wild Pokemon– Defeating wild pokemon in a battle will reward you with extra points and EXP which will help you level up your pokemon real fast. However, different wild pokemon have different reward points.
- Defeat Opponents– When facing your enemies in a battle, defeating them will reward you with EXP. You will also gain EXP if your allies take out the opponent
- Pick up Berries– Berries contain only a small amount of EXP but if you see them lying around the map, don’t forget to pick them up.
- Score goals– If you score goals, you will gain 10EXP per goal. Though it is a small amount, the EXP gains and score gets doubled if the goal is scored during the last 2 mins of the match.
So, these are all the ways that will help you to level up your pokemon faster.