Pokemon Unite has settled into the world of video game hits on the Nintendo Switch Platform! Many say that the game could be the next “big thing” in the world of eSports competition. The game is yet to release on the mobile platform. Pokemon Unite is expected to release on mobile platforms in the month of September.
If your voice chat feature is disabled in the game, check this article. If you are looking for steps to enable/use voice chat in the game, keep reading this article.
How to enable or use voice in Pokemon Unite for Nintendo Switch?
There’s something you should know before you read the steps to do so. The Voice Chat feature is only available for trainers of level 6 and above. This is a rule for all Pokemon Unite players on the Nintendo Switch version. As promised, here are the steps to enable/use voice chat in the game.
- First, make sure you use a headphone which is compatible with your Nintendo Switch.
- Then, open your Pokemon Unite game. Start a battle.
- Find the + button on your Nintendo Switch controller once the battle starts. This will open the Settings menu.
- Then, press the – button on your controller to open additional settings.
- Scroll down to find the Voice Chat Settings.
- Now, turn Incoming to On if you want to hear other players in your Pokemon Unite team.
- If you want to only hear those players whom you have invited to your Pokemon Unite team, switch Incoming Range from Team: All to Team: Invited. In case All is selected, you will be able to hear all players in the team.
- If you want other players to hear you speak, turn Outgoing to On.
- Or, if you want only your invited friends in Pokemon Unite to be able to hear you in a game, switch Outgoing Range from Team: All to Team: Invited. If you keep it to All, all the members of the team may be able to hear you.
Note that, your Pokemon Unite game features’ availability may be affected due to other reasons. Check this article to know more.