Roblox Bedwars is a really interesting game when played with friends or even with random players. Well, do you know what’s more interesting? You can create custom matches in the game and in those custom matches, you can use certain commands to set rules and other stuff. If you are interested to know more about all the commands featured in Roblox Bedwars, then this article is for you as we will be sharing all the details about the same.
With over 1 Billion in visits, Bedwars is one of the most popular Roblox games. It is a team-based multiplayer strategy game where players are required to defend their own bed and destroy their opponent’s bed to prevent them from respawning. Whichever team defeats the opponent wins the game. Well, Bedwars has been a highly popular Roblox title ever since its Beta release in 2021. However, it has its fair share of criticism from players who are more into Minecraft’s Bedwars as some accused Roblox Bedwars to be a copy of the original game. Anyways, we are not diving deep into the controversy surrounding the game for now. Here, we will be sharing all the commands available in Roblox Bedwars that players can use in custom matches. Continue reading to know.
Roblox Bedwars Commands list
Well, after recent updates and changes that Roblox Bedwars received, there have been some new additions in the commands available in the game. Here’s the list:
1) /setdeathmatchtime [enter the time in seconds]- This command sets the deathmatch start time.
2) /setgeneratormultiplier 0.001- It will make all the generators including Emerald, Diamond super fast. You can also set the multiplier value to a higher number to make the generators slow.
3) /blacklistitem [item_name]- This command blacklists a particular item and doesn’t allow players to buy it. However, it doesn’t work on all items.
4) /disablekit [kit name]- You can add a particular kit name to disable it in your custom match. You can also enter /disablekit all to disable all kits in the entire game.
5) /togglespawn dodo false- This command disables dodo bird spawns in your game. You can also set it to true if you want them to spawn.
6) /announce [message]- This will display your message on every player’s screen in your custom match.
7) /kick [enter username]- This command will let you kick any user from your custom game. However, you will need to enter his/her username instead of the display name to actually kick them.
8) /hub- This command takes you out of your custom game and puts you back in the lobby.
So, these were all the commands featured in Roblox Bedwars. For more such articles on Roblox games, and new ones, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.