Roblox is a great platform for kids and adults who love gaming. The platform has a lot of games for you to play. Extremely famous games like Adopt Me! and Murder Mystery 2 are developed on Roblox and hosted on Roblox. Is Roblox a game? No. It is not a game. We can describe Roblox as a host of games. According to The Verge, Roblox is a place where you can hang out, play lots of stuff, and maybe do so with your friends. You can even attend virtual concerts on Roblox. Overall, it can be referred to as a social media platform for gamers. According to statistics, more than half the under 16 population of the US is on Roblox. Roblox is available on all major devices, including Amazon Fire Tablet.
Roblox won’t work, download or update on Amazon Fire tablet
Well, it’s sad that you are facing these issues on Roblox. But, you may want to know that many others face this, especially on the Amazon Fire tablet. Why? No one knows why. Several complaints are regarding Roblox crashing on Amazon Fire tablets. But there are a few mandatory troubleshooting techniques you can try to solve this annoying issue.
If Roblox isn’t working:
- Restart your Amazon Fire Tablet. This may solve a background process error that may be blocking your Roblox app.
- Sign out and in your Roblox account. It may be an internal technical issue that is causing the problem.
- Check your internet connection. Restart your router and check whether the internet is available on your WiFi connection. You may also try using mobile data and see if it works.
- Reset your Appstore data. Go to the Settings > Apps & Notifications > Manage All Applications or See all … apps > Amazon Appstore. Select Storage, tap to Clear Data or Clear Storage, then Clear Cache. Let your tablet rest for a few hours.
- Reset your Roblox app data. Go to the Settings > Apps & Notifications > Manage All Applications or See all … apps > Roblox. Select Storage, tap Clear Data or Clear Storage, then Clear Cache. Let your tablet rest for a few hours.
- If you think you have run out of storage, uninstall some games/apps, reset and try again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app. Hope that this final tip solves the issue.
If the Roblox app is not downloading/updating on your Fire Tablet:
- If you have installed the app in a parent profile, you may log in to the parent profile and then update the app from the Appstore. This will update the app for all users.
- If the above doesn’t work, clear the app data of both the Amazon Appstore and Roblox app. To do so, go to Settings. Look for Apps & Notifications. Then tap on Manage All Applications or See all … apps > Roblox/Amazon Appstore. You may go ahead and select Storage, tap Clear Data or Clear Storage, then Clear Cache. Try to update after this.
- Check your internet connection mandatorily.
Alternately, please check whether your device is compatible with Roblox.
Currently, Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd Gen), Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd Gen), Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Gen), Fire HD 6 & 7 (4th Gen), Fire HD 8 & 10 (5th Gen), and Fire (5th Gen) supports Roblox Mobile app. Note that, Amazon Fire HD 2013 doesn’t support the app.
The above tips should solve your problem. If not, don’t hesitate to contact Amazon Fire Tablet Support for further help.