Rode wireless Go 2 users have been reporting connection problems. According to the users, they are unable to connect to the device and therefore are unable to use it. If the Rode GO 2 does not connect, the users won’t be able to pair it with a device. Connection problems with the Rode Wireless Go 2 can occur while connecting the device to the app, as well as to other devices such as mobile phones and tablets. Connectivity problems in both cases can trouble the users a lot.
The Rode Go 2 is one of the most popular wireless microphones. It is a dual-microphone system with a dual-channel receiver and two transmitters. It is apparently the smallest wireless microphone in the world, as claimed by Rode. Rode Wireless Go 2 is extremely compact and versatile and its small size makes it the most appropriate fit for content creators. The Rode Wireless Go 2 is not only pocket friendly in size but also offers amazing and professional sound quality similar to the original Go product.
Also read, PS4 disconnecting and not working: fixes & workarounds.
Here’s what to do if your Rode Wireless Go 2 is not working and connecting
If you too are experiencing trouble with your Go 2 microphone, you should try these simple fixes. These are easy to do yet effective in solving connection problems in the wireless device.
1) Connection problems in the wireless microphone can be due to cable problems. Make sure that you are inserting all the cables and wires in the designated slot. Now try to connect your Rode Go 2 device.
2) If your Rode Wireless Go 2 device is having problems with working and connection after following step 1, check that all wires and cables are in good and working condition. Try using a new cable, if available, and check if things are working fine.
3) If you are still facing the same problem, update your Go 2 microphone to its latest firmware system using the desktop or phone application. Sometimes, the microphone’s firmware needs an update, and using old, obsolete versions can cause connection problems.
4) If you can’t connect your microphone to a phone or tablet, make sure to keep the two devices in close proximity. Wireless devices, including microphones, can cause connection and working problems if the two devices are kept too far from each other.
5) Make sure you have inserted all cables properly into the device. The Wireless Go 2 microphone will not work unless all cables have been completely inserted.
Apart from these simple workarounds, there are a few things to keep in mind. If you still face this problem, make sure all devices, that is your Rode Wireless Go 2 microphone, and the device that you want to connect it to are all switched on. They need to be on as well as close to each other to work.