Multiplayer mode is one of the best ways to play a game. Therefore, whenever a problem occurs with the multiplayer mode of any game, you can feel the flames of it in social media forums. Many players have reported that the multiplayer mode in Satisfactory keeps loading and fails to function properly. Well, if you are one of those players, then you are at the right place.
Satisfactory multiplayer keeps loading & not working: How to fix it?
Well, we have shared some effective workarounds that should solve all the multiplayer loading issues in Satisfactory. You can implement each fix one by one and see which one works best for you. If you still get the error, do not hesitate to contact the official Satisfactory team.
1) Check the Satisfactory server status: Make sure that the servers of the game are working properly and are online. Sometimes, servers can go down for maintenance and hotfixes. In this case, you can do nothing much but have patience and wait for the servers to come back online so you can enjoy the multiplayer mode again. Head here to get the latest updates on the server status.
2) Temporarily disable anti-virus or firewall: You can also whitelist the game from your anti-virus and firewall. If this does not work, you will have to disable your anti-virus and firewall for a while. However, do not forget to turn them on as soon as you are done with the game.
3) Repair game files of Satisfactory: The third thing you need to do is remove any corrupted files from Satisfactory. Since you cannot do this manually, take the help of Steam. You just need to go to the Steam library and open the Properties of Satisfactory. From there, you need to go to the Local Files tab and click on the option that says “Verify the integrity of the files”. Once the verification is complete, you can try opening the multiplayer mode in the game again.
4) Check your network connection: Make sure that your internet speed is enough to run the game. You can also try switching to a different network for a while and see if the game can connect to its servers through that connection. If this doesn’t work, consider using a wired connection or power cycling your network devices.
5) Update Satisfactory: Make sure that the main files of the game are up-to-date and no download is pending. If any update is pending, make sure that you install them immediately.
6) Reinstall the game: As a last resort, you can also try restarting the game. However, this will take a lot more time and data than other fixes.
These fixes will make the multiplayer experience of Satisfactory less stressful for the players. On this note, we hope that these fixes add some value to your journey. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.