Servers are important to join any game especially if it is multiplayer. However, some games are more user-friendly and show you the list of available servers to choose from at your convenience. Servers that are near your geographical location have better ping and low latency. However, some people still prefer to play on servers that are a little bit far away due to various reasons. Scum is one of the games that allows you to choose servers. However, players are lately getting an error in the game where the servers are not showing up. So, what can be the best possible ways to fix this situation? We’ll be discussing all of that in this article.
Scum servers not showing up (2022): How to fix it
These are some of the methods that will help you fix the server issue in Scum easily on your system:
1) Press refresh: Most of the time, you will be able to see the servers after pressing the refresh button. Many players were experiencing the same issue and were able to sort this out by pressing the refresh button.
2) Restart the game: You can also try restarting the game as some error might have crept in that may be hindering the server list.
3) Restart the system: If restarting the game does not work, you can also try restarting the system so that any temporary bug or glitch will clear up from the system.
4) Verify the integrity of the files: Go to the Steam library, right-click on Scum, and select Properties. Here, in the Local Files tab, select the option that asks you to verify the integrity of the files of the game.
5) Check if the servers are down: You can also try to confirm if the game servers are working or not through a third-party website. One of these websites is DownDetector and you can visit it from here. However, don’t rely on this completely, as the information provided here is from a third-party source. You can head to the game’s official Twitter handle for more details.
6) Enter servers manually: For this, head to the Battlemetrics site. You can enter the site by clicking here. From there, you can choose your favorite server from the list available. Now, copy the server address and paste it into the address box which is located inside the game. After this, press Enter or click on the Connect option. You will be able to join servers.
7) Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a proper internet connection. Use a wired connection for better connectivity in case your wireless connection is not stable enough.
These are the steps through which you can make sure that your server shows up in the game. On this note, we hope that you won’t be getting any server problems after reading this article. Also, for more interesting updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.