Sims 4 is a game that has been on the market for a while. However, the beauty of this social simulation game is that it still continues to be relevant and is played by a lot of players. Although the game is perfect in many ways, there are a number of errors that players encounter each day. One of these errors is the failed to load error code 111 in Sims 4. Therefore, we will discuss the best fixes and workarounds to get through this error.
Sims 4 game failed to load error code 111: Fixes & Workarounds
These are the best fixes and workarounds to get through the error code 111. So, go through every step and find the best solution that works for you:
1) Update your mods: The first thing that you need to do is make sure that the mods you are using in Sims 4 aren’t outdated. Updating your mods to their latest version can help you to get through the error code 111.
2) Remove your mods: You can also try removing the in-game mods. Corrupted mod files can also be the cause of such issues, so you can try moving them to a different folder and then launch the game to see if the issue persists.
3) Try the 50-50 method: Move your CC and mod files to a new folder on your desktop. After that, take one file from that folder and paste it back to its original location. Try running the game again. Now, remove the file again, and then paste another mod file. Repeat this process until the game throws the error code, which will eventually reveal the culprit.
4) Repair Sims 4: Open the EA App. Now, go to the “My Game Library” and then find the Sims 4 game. From here, select the “Repair” option. You can also repair the game files via Steam if you have bought the game there.
5) Food Mod: If you are using a food mod, then you need to dispose off all the food plates that were created in the game when you applied the mod, before deleting it from the mods folder. If you remove the food mod files without doing this, then the game will throw this error code. Thanks to @DMDragonCT, for sharing this useful method.
These are all the fixes through which you can get over the error code 111 in Sims 4. However, if the error code 111 persists, try contacting EA’s official support. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.