Everyday objects are becoming smarter day by day. Now, your beds can be smart too. With Sleep Number’s smart beds, you can control your sleep experience in the smartest way possible. The smart beds can be controlled by an app by Sleep Number itself. You can adjust the bed according to your comfort using the Smart Number app. Opportunities can be immense with Sleep Number’s beds and app:
- Senses your movements while you sleep
- Tracks your sleep quality
- Helps you fall asleep faster
- And many more features.
Having difficulty with Smart Number’s app? Read the article to know how to fix them.
Sleep Number App not working: Fixes?
Try the following troubleshooting techniques.
- Ensure that you connect your smart bed to a working outlet that is not controlled by a switch.
- Please ensure that you are using a compatible device. SleepIQ or Sleep Number App is compatible with:
- For iPhones and iOS devices: newer devices with iOS 11 or greater.
- For Android phones and tablets: Equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and running Android 6 or later.
- Web Requirements: You can access the Sleep Number account on the web through this link. OS requirements are Windows 7 or later or Mac OS 10.9 or later. Browser requirements are Google Chrome 46 or later, Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox 40 or later, or Safari 8 or later.
- Try toggling the Bluetooth ON/OFF button in your device settings. Stay within 8 feet of your bed while pairing the SleepIQ app.
- For Android: Turn on the Bluetooth and also location services for the SleepIQ app on your device.
- For iOS: Turn on the Bluetooth from the device settings and turn Bluetooth on for the SleepIQ app in your device privacy settings.
- Check the air hose settings. Ensure that they are securely connected at the head of your bed, on the sides of your bed, and at the pump. If the air connections are loose, disconnected, or kinked, the bed will not hold air or fill with air.
- Ensure that your device doesn’t have an old WiFi password saved, as SleepIQ may skip scanning for such a WiFi network.
- If the SleepIQ app doesn’t find your WiFi network, it may be because the network connection is weak near your bed, or the router settings might be invalid. The app requires a 2.4 GHz network and won’t connect to a 5 GHz network. Contact your Internet Service Provider for further trouble-shooting.
- Type your WiFi passwords correctly.
- If the app still fails to connect to your network, try connecting another device to the same network and check whether they are working fine. Try opening other apps on your device to check the connection.
The above tips are definitely going to solve most of the issues your Sleep Number app may encounter. But if you are still facing any issues after trying all the tips, you can contact Sleep Number’s Customer Support for further help.