Soundcloud users often complain of having trouble using Soundcloud on Google Chrome. The problem is an ordinary one and a lot of users often face it. Music lovers abhor errors in their favorite music apps because they face difficulties in sharing, uploading, and streaming their favorite music with others. As a result, they want to find an easy and quick solution to this problem. In this article, we will be discussing the Soundcloud errors on Google Chrome and their fixes.
Soundcloud is a popular and widely used music-music sharing platform. Through Soundcloud, users can share, distribute, upload, and stream music with their friends and other users. Google Chrome, on the other hand, is a web browser introduced by Google. Google is involved with several innovations in technology and its product, Chrome is one of the most used web browsers. Chrome was launched in 2008, initially for Microsoft Windows. However, with time it expanded its realm to iOS, macOS, Android, etc. as well. Chrome is the most popular choice for default browser among internet users.
How to get Soundcloud working on Google Chrome?
Soundcloud can have trouble working on Google Chrome due to several problems. To fix these problems, one needs to recognize the problem first. Identify your problem from the mentioned points below and try the solutions mentioned next to them:
1) Sometimes, web pages experience temporary problems with loading a particular page. Try refreshing the Soundcloud website on Google Chrome.
2) Sometimes, web pages experience temporary server problems. If you can’t use Soundcloud even after refreshing the page multiple times, check the server status of the website. If the site is facing server errors or is temporarily down, wait for some time.
3) Clear Chrome’s cache and cookies and restart the browser. To clear the cache, click on the three dots on the top-right corner of the page and navigate to More Tools > Clear browsing data > Clear all data.
4) Ensure you are using the latest version of Chrome. Outdated versions often experience troubles with some pages. Click on the More Tools option and scroll to the clear browsing option and clear the history.
5) Check for extensions and block plugins. Disable any ad-block plugins that may be interfering with Soundcloud’s working.
6) If you need the ad-block plugins, add Soundcloud to your Chrome plugins settings as an exception.
7) Try using another web browser and check if it is a local issue.
These are the simplest fixes you can try for Soundclound-related errors on Chrome. If you still have problems using Soundcloud on Google Chrome, you can also file a ticket with the tech support. They will hear your problems and guide you properly. Learn more about different sites working on Google Chrome.