The new SMAPI 3.10.1 version is now available for download. Continue reading this article to know more about this new version of SMAPI and where to find the download link.
Did you know that the recent update released for Stardew Valley on 2nd July is now causing several problems for players who are trying to open the game? From mod loading errors to save files loading errors, the update rendered the game almost unplayable. To know more about this, visit here.
The simulation role-playing video game, Stardew Valley was developed by Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone and was first released in 2016 for Microsoft Windows and then on other popular platforms later. The game allows players to enjoy a new life where you are required to build a farm on the plot you’ve inherited from your grandfather. From raising domestic animals to encountering dangerous monsters, Stardew Valley offers it all and is definitely a game worth trying.
Well, if you didn’t know, Stardew Valley also features mods and these mods can be loaded into the game using SMAPI. The latest SMAPI version has been released which provides new and improved features. Here are all the details.
Stardew Valley: SMAPI 3.10 and 3.10.1
Well, the new SMAPI version 3.10.1 is now available for download. The 3.10.1 is basically a hotfix of the 3.10 version of SMAPI. The downloadable file can be found on the official SMAPI website or you can click on the direct download link here.
Here are some of the new features of the latest SMAPI version 3.10:
- The new 3.10 version of the SMAPI mod loader includes full support for the unofficial 64-bit Stardew Valley patch which means that now you will be able to load bigger mods without running into the “out of memory” errors.
- SMAPI 3.10 also includes an improved ‘skipped mods’ group which makes it easier to see which mods to try updating first. The ‘skipped mods’ are now grouped together and presented at the top instead of mixing them with the content packs that need them.
- This new version also includes better error handling measures resulting in improved detection of game errors and recovering from them.
- A new feature for the mod authors: SMAPI now ignores local tile sheets which help mod authors simplify the process of adding vanilla tile sheets into the map folder.
Now, with the release of the new 3.10.1 version of SMAPI, the following problem has been fixed:
- The installer leaving an unneeded StardewModdingAPI- x64.exe file in 32-bit game folders. However, it requires Stardew Valley 1.5.4 or later on Linux/Mac/Windows.