In-game experience can sometimes make a game rise from the ashes or sink into it. The Finals started its open beta on October 26 and will run until November 5. Well, for the time being, the game looks fantastic. The graphics are top-notch, and the controls are also easy to understand. But there is something that a good number of players will notice immediately, and that’s the controller vibration. Yes, The Finals uses the vibration motors of your controller to provide a more immersive experience. But not many may want to enable it, as it can be a source of distraction. Well, this guide will help you turn off controller vibration or reduce the intensity to what you are comfortable with. So, consider reading until the end.
Games using the vibration motors of a controller are not a new thing. While some gamers like the feeling of the rumbling, the majority of players just hate it. The reason may be anything from unnecessary sensory overload to straight-up interference while aiming. That’s why adjusting the intensity or simply turning it off is the best way to get a seamless experience.
The Finals: How to Turn Off Controller Vibration
Sadly, The Finals doesn’t have any in-game option to toggle controller vibration. But you must remember that it’s still in the beta stage. So there is a big possibility that the developer team may add the option once the game is ready for release. Until that happens, you can turn it off via your console’s settings menu.
For PlayStation Console
If you want to reduce or disable the controller vibration on your PlayStation 5 console, then follow these steps:
- Head over to the Home Screen of your PS5, and enter the Settings menu.
- Now, open the Accessories tab.
- After this, select the Controller (General) option.
- Now, select the “Vibration Intensity” option.
- Choose off or lower its intensity. The choice is yours.
Keep in mind that you can also decrease its intensity to something like weak or medium. Try using Weak first; it’ll greatly reduce its intensity, and if it still bothers you, then just disable it.
For Xbox Console
To disable controller vibration on your Xbox console, here’s what you need to do:
- Press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller.
- From the Guide menu, select the Profile & System option.
- Now, open Settings, then Asseccibility, and select the Controller option.
- After this, choose the Vibration Settings option.
- Now, choose your controller. (If you have more than one paired with your Xbox)
- Press Configure.
- In the case of a basic Xbox controller, look for the “Turn on Vibration” option and untick the checkbox.
- In the case of the Xbox Elite Controller, tap on the pencil (Edit) icon next to the selected profile, which is right beside the Slot option.
- Now, head over to the Vibration tab.
- Adjust the sensitivity of each motor, or slide it to the extreme left to turn the vibration off.
This was our complete guide on how to turn off controller vibration in The Finals. If you find this guide informative, make sure to follow Android Gram for more. Also read: Is The FINALS a free-to-play game?