Reportlinker.com recently announced the release of the report “Global Client Solid-State Drive (SSD) Market 2020-2024”. Global “Client Solid-State Drive (SSD) Market” report consists of essential factors such as the latest trends, performance drivers, key players, revenue, growth rate and volume sales, and consumer insights. The market today is majorly based on the enhanced performance and speed of Solid State Drives (SSD) and its increasing adoption rate in Laptops.
What do the reports suggest?
According to the reports, The Global Client Solid State Drive (SSD) Market is expected to grow by a whopping US $746.29 mn from 2020 to 2024. The market is expected to progress at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30% during the projected period.
The reports provide a detailed picture of market analysis through product segments and through a region.
- TLC NAND
- MLC NAND
- 3D NAND
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, and Turkey, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam))
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (North Africa and GCC Countries)
Reason for the growth.
The constant falling prices of solid-state drives (SSD) is considered to be the fundamental cause for the client solid-state drive market growth at a 30% CAGR, during the next few years. Also, the increasing emergence of 3d NAND and the growing development of hybrid drives will lead to sizable demand in the market. COVID-19 has also impacted the global market of solid-state drives (SSD), which will only increase the need for the drives in the near future.
The primary critical players of the Solid State Drive (SSD) market, upon which the market significantly depends:
- DataDirect Networks Inc
- Intel Corp
- International Business Machines Corp
- Kingston Technology Co Inc
- Micron Technology Inc
- NetApp Inc
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Seagate Technology Public Ltd Co
- Sony Corp
- Toshiba Corp