Well, Crew Colors in GTA 5 Online are a means to show the world which crew you belong to. So, choosing ordinary Crew Colors in the game won’t do any good if you are trying to make an impression. Well, don’t worry as we are here to provide you with the Top 5 Best Crew Colors in GTA 5 Online that will catch the attention of many. Here’s everything you need to know.
GTA 5 Online offers many customizations in-game which also includes unique Crew Colors for the crew you are in. This color can help all members choose between an infinite choice of hues that can be worn on Crew clothing and vehicles – and even appear as tire and parachute smoke. As interesting as it may sound, some don’t spend enough time to select a unique crew color for their crew. Well, if you are one of them, then you have come to the right place as we have some really interesting color codes for your crew.
Did you buy a Nightclub in GTA Online but now you feel it is not worth it? Having thoughts of selling it? Well, actually it is not possible to sell property in GTA Online. However, there is a way to get rid of your Nightclub in GTA Online. To know more, visit here.
GTA 5 Online: Crew Color Codes
- To enter Crew Color codes, first, you need to go to the in-game website: socialclub.rockstar.com.
- Then select the option ‘Crew’ and click on My Crews.
- Now select the crew you belong to and there will be a bunch of options available.
- Well, you will need to click on the options button which is represented by three dots on the website. After that, click on Edit Crew.
- You will see the Edit Crew Color option there. Click on it, a small box will appear where you will be able to enter the color code.
- Each color has a unique hashcode that represent that color. So, here are the top 5 crews and their corresponding hashcodes.
- #ff0000AA- Neon Red
- #FF3C0AAA- Peachy
- #0038ffAA- Backlight Blue
- #5A7268EE- Sea Green
- #997835AA- Dark Gold
Once you have selected the crew color of your choice, restart your game. Head over to Las Santos Customs or any AutoShop and select the Crew option followed by the Crew Color option to apply your selected crew color to your car. Enjoy!