Have you encountered an error in Valorant after upgrading your system to the latest version of Windows, i.e. Windows 11? Well, we have got some potential fixes for you. In this article, we will be sharing all the details on how to fix the error screen in Valorant. Here’s everything you need to know.
Riot’s beloved tactical FPS game, Valorant is currently in its all-time high popularity. From including updates every 2 weeks to conducting Pro League matches, Riot is fully committed to the game. However, with the release of the new Windows 11 operating system, the game has been unable to function properly and throws errors while launching.
Valorant does feature a bunch of errors in the game many of which are related to connection issues. So, we have come with some potential fixes that might get rid of the problem for you. Continue reading for info.
Valorant “Has encountered an error” on Windows 11: Fixed?
Well, it is obvious that the error occurring in Valorant on Windows 11 systems are related to Riot Vanguard as it has a history of not functioning properly in many systems. So, to fix the Valorant error on your Windows 11 system, you will need to do the following:
1) First of all, make sure that there are no instances of the game running in the background. To check, go to TaskManager and search for any processes related to Riot and Valorant like Riot Client.
2) Now, head over to the Start menu on Windows 11 and search for “Apps”. The first result will be “Add or Remove Programs”. Click on it.
3) Search for Riot Vanguard and uninstall it. Now, you need to go to this directory C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard and delete the whole folder.
4) Now that this is done, go to your Valorant Launcher and launch the game. It will now re-download all the missing files. After the download, you will need to restart your PC.
5) Also, it is worth mentioning that this error might occur due to connectivity issues as well. So make you have a strong wifi connection. You may also switch to a wired connection or Ethernet for better connectivity.
Well, if you have followed the mentioned steps correctly, the Valorant Error will be fixed. However, if this doesn’t work for you, consider reinstalling the game. For more guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.