Virgin Pulse users have been dissatisfied with the app services as they are facing problems with the app. These problems include not being able to track steps and sync the steps. This error can be problematic for app users. Fitness freaks are quite serious about tracking their energy and exercise data, steps taken, and so on. This record-keeping helps the users to determine their active duration and thus keep their health in check. Imagine walking for an hour and realizing the app didn’t even track your movements. Well, it can be really frustrating, to say the least.
The Pulse app is a fitness app that helps the users keep their calorie-burnt count in check. As you might know, people on a diet keep their intake and energy in proportion. The Virgin Pulse app helps them note their steps and work out easily.
Fixing the Virgin Pulse tracking and syncing problems:
1) Go to the App Store or PlayStore on your phone and check if you are using the latest version of the Pulse app. If not, update the app to its latest version. Sometimes, these problems are caused by using an expired or obsolete version of the Virgin Pulse app.
2) Check that while using the Pulse app, your phone’s Bluetooth is on. The Virgin Pulse app needs your phone’s Bluetooth function to be working for tracking and syncing the steps.
3) You need to be logged in to your account for the Pulse app to work. Ensure you have made an account on the app and are logged in to it while using the Virgin Pulse app to track your steps.
4) Unlike some fitness apps, you cannot keep the Pulse app running in the background. The Pulse app should be running on your screen, only then does it track and sync the steps.
5) In case your Pulse app is connected to a fitness band or smartwatch, don’t walk too far away from it. Stay in close proximity to the band so you don’t face connectivity issues. Sometimes, tracking and syncing errors can happen if you get too distant from the connected device.
6) If you are still facing the tracking and syncing problem, force stop the app on your phone. Wait for a few minutes and reset the app from scratch again.
7) In case none of the above-mentioned steps work, uninstall the application. But uninstalling the application, disconnect your fitness band or any other device connected to the Pulse app. Leave it as it is for a few minutes and then download the Virgin Pulse app again. Log in to your account and connect the device to your app again.
These are the simple tricks you can use to make your Virgin Pulse app work properly. If these fail, try connecting to the customer support executive of the Pulse app. They will guide you with a step-by-step procedure. Read our article on syncing recipes on MyFitnessPal and learn more about fitness.