Struggling with the WoW device driver not compatible error? Well, then you might want to read the full article, mate. Outdated drivers or game files generally trigger this problem. But, you don’t need to fret because it is fairly easy to resolve this issue. It is a commonly occurring problem and is not new for World of Warcraft players. In this article, we will tell you how to resolve the WoW device driver not compatible error issue. So, stick with us till the end for all the information.
WoW, or World of Warcraft is an incredibly popular massively multiplayer online video game. Folks have been playing the game ever since its release way back in 2013. Even after so many years, the player base still stands strong. The vast world of Azaroth provides countless opportunities. You can raid dungeons or keep grinding your levels. Various mods and addons also make the gameplay more enjoyable. Now, WoW has had its fair share of issues. These range from error messages to the game outright crashing down. Blizzard promptly fixes most of these problems but the sheer scale of the game makes it impossible to cure all the bugs. That’s where the community starts providing fixes and workarounds. Below, we have some solutions for one such issue.
Wondering if your device can run Apex Legends Mobile? Then read our article on the list of Android and iOS devices that are not compatible with Apex Legends Mobile.
WoW device driver not compatible error: How to fix it?
As the name suggests, this issue is tied to your systems drivers. It is fairly simple to get rid of this problem. So, let us proceed with the article.
1) The first step is to update your graphics card drivers. NVIDIA users can do this by going to NVIDIA’s website or through the GeForce Experience app.
2) Now, make sure that your Windows is up to date as well. Outdates WIndows files can also cause this issue.
3) In the meantime, download any pending updates for World of Warcraft as well.
4) Now, if you use any peripheral device that needs constant updates, then make to update them before launching the game. This includes your controller and mouse.
5) Next, in your World of Warcraft’s main installation folder, search for the Cache, Interface, and the WTF folder. Copy them to another location and delete them from the root folder.
6) If the issue persists, then turn off all your addons and make sure to update them. Outdated addons can also trigger this issue.
7) If nothing else works, try reinstalling the game.
So, these were some solutions for the WoW device driver not compatible error. Make sure to follow all the instructions carefully. In the end, we hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.