Struggling with the Pokemon GO eggs not hatching issue? Then you, my friend, should read the complete article. Hatching the eggs and taking care of your Pokemon is the core mechanic in the Pokemon games. A new bug seems to stop the eggs from hatching and has caused a wave of confusion amongst the players. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the Pokemon GO eggs not hatching issue. So, stick with us till the end for all the information.
Pokemon GO is one of the most popular games in the Pokemon series. It was released back in 2016 for Android and iOS devices. It uses AR (Augmented Reality) to deliver an incredible gameplay experience. Folks use their GPS for real-time location and the Pokemons spawn in the game on your phone as you visit locations in real life. You also need to travel to different locations to battle with other players. These features made the game very in the community and created a strong player base. Even after so many years of its initial release, folks are still walking their buddies and catching new pokemon. But, the game isn’t without its flaws. Pokemon GO players regularly face different kinds of issues that interrupt the smooth gameplay. Below, we have addressed one of them. So without further ado, let us proceed with the topic.
Wondering how to fix the Bloodhunt matchmaking not working issue? Then read our article for the best solutions for this problem.
Pokemon GO eggs not hatching (2022): Fixes & Workarounds.
Well, there are a few reasons why your eggs might not be hatching in the game. As might already know, you need to walk a certain distance to allow the incubator to hatch an egg. But, if the game does not count your steps, then the task will not be completed and you’ll be stuck with an unhatched egg. So, let us get rid of this issue.
1) The first step is to restart the game. This usually fixes small glitches.
2) Now, restart your phone as well.
3) Next, make sure that your GPS is working properly. Folks have reported that faulty GPS is also triggering this issue. Turn off and then turn on your location again.
4) If you’re using Google Fit, then check that the app is synchronizing your location correctly with the game.
5) You should also turn off the battery saver mode that disables the background tasks. To do this, go to your phone’s settings> Battery and disable the battery optimization option.
6) Some folks have reported that swapping buddies has resolved this issue.
7) Also, check that you use the same email for Google Fit and Pokemon GO.
8) Check your Adventure Sync as well. For most people, this was the cause of the issue.
9) Make sure to update your game. Outdated game versions are prone to issues.
10) Also, make sure to keep your phone up to date.
So, these were some solutions to fix the Pokemon GO eggs not hatching issue. We hope that you found our article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.