Addons are an integral part of World of Warcraft. They not only add extra features but also make the overall gameplay way better. Folks have been using addons for WoW almost ever since its release way back in 2013. The problem with addons though is that they’re prone to issues. The problems vary from system to system. But, a few players have brought up the issue that their addons are not showing up in the game. This is quite frustrating but we have some solutions for you. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the WoW not detected addons issue. So, stick with us till the end.
World of Warcraft, or WoW is an open-world MMO RPG. You start the game by creating an avatar and then jump into the world of Azaroth. The many races, classes, and skillsets keep the players invested in the game. On top of that, Blizzard regularly holds different events to keep things lively. Folks have even created thousands of mods and addons that elevate the gaming experience. These have helped a lot of players and made WoW even more fun to play. But, addons also bring several issues to the game. Below, we will help you to fix one of them.
Wondering how to fix the Oculus Quest 2 not finding/detecting the TV issue? Then make sure to read our article for the solution.
WoW not detected addons: How to fix it?
There are a few ways to fix the WoW not detected addons issue. We have listed all of them below for you. Some of these instructions are general troubleshooting methods that are also helpful. So, let us proceed with the article.
1) The first step is to restart your game. WoW will not detect an addon if you install it while the game is running.
2) Next, restart your PC as well.
3) Now, check whether the addon was installed in the right folder.
4) In your addon folder, make sure that the actual files are not in additional folders. Otherwise, the game will not detect them.
5) World of Warcraft will not detect outdated addons. So, make sure to keep all your files up to date.
6) Once you launch your WoW client, go to the menu and select addons. Now, make sure to check the Load out of date AddOns option.
7) If the issue persists, then delete the interface folder that has all your addons. Now, create the folder once again and reinstall the addons.
8) Make sure that you extract the addons before adding them to the interface folder. WoW will not detect any addons that are of incorrect format.
9) In the end, update your game and if the issue does not get resolved, make sure to submit a ticket to Blizzard.
So, these were some solutions for the WoW not detected addons issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.