Struggling with WoW using too much memory issue? Then you might want to read the full article. Many players have reported that World of Warcraft is using too much RAM. This is a serious issue because it leads to the game crashing down. This also affects other applications from running smoothly. Game use your system’s memory when they’re running. But, bugs and glitches can make them consume an absurd amount. World of Warcraft players are also facing a similar issue. So in this article, we will tell you how to fix WoW using too much memory issue. Make sure to stick with us till the end.
World of Warcraft is an incredibly popular MMO RPG action video game. Folks have been grinding their levels ever since 2013. Different races, classes, and storylines keep the game interesting. Also, Blizzard keeps releasing different events to keep things lively. This has enabled WoW to survive and thrive for all these years. But, its journey has been flawless. The game has had its fair share of bugs and glitches. The sheer scale of the game makes it impossible to fix all the issues. So, it’s up to the community to find some workaround that might help other players. Below, we have solutions that will help you get rid of the system memory issue.
Wondering how to fix the No Man’s Sky unable to initialize Vulkan error? Then make sure to read our article for the solution.
WoW using too much memory issue: How to fix it?
There are several reasons why your game might be using too much memory. In this article, we have listed some solutions that will probably fix this issue. Some of the solutions are the general troubleshooting methods that seem to have helped many folks.
1) The first step is to restart your game. A bad launch can also cause this type of issue.
2) Now, restart your PC.
3) Next, press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open the Task Manager. In the processes tab, look for any app that might be hogging your system memory and close it.
4) Check if any of your addons are using too much memory. Some folks have reported that Plater and Eluvi addons have been glitched and using too much memory.
5) Turn off all your add-ons and check if the RAM consumption goes down. If it does, then the issue lies within your addons.
6) You should also reinstall all your add-ons once again to be on the safe side.
7) Decrease some of the in-game settings like View Distance and other graphical options to reduce the load on the PC.
8) In the end, make sure that WoW is up to date. Outdated game files can also cause similar issues.
So these are some solutions to fix the WoW using too much memory issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.