Have you run into Xbox error 0x87e107df, and can’t figure out how to get rid of it? Well, don’t worry because this article will guide you through it! According to Microsoft, this error occurs due to a temporary problem with licensing validation. A pop-up might appear on the screen which reads, ‘The content is no longer available on the store’. This pop-up may appear when you try to launch a game on your Xbox One or Series X|S console – when Xbox Live Services try to access the game files for you. So, try these fixes and workarounds in order to help you deal with Xbox error 0x87e107df.
But first, check the status of Xbox live services…
The most important thing to check before trying any troubleshooting methods is the service status on Xbox live. Look for any notifications that describe an ongoing server issue. If you happen to find one, wait for it to get resolved. You can also check for a service outage from here. If the error still persists, follow along with the troubleshooting steps below.
1) Restart your console:
Press the Xbox button on your controller. Hold the button until the ‘Power Center’ pops up. Select ‘Restart console’ and initiate the restart process. Try to access the game or content.
2) Turn off MAC address:
There are reports that suggest, users may encounter error 0x87e107df due to an alternate MAC address. The MAC address is not needed when you’re using your home network. In order to turn it off, follow the instructions mentioned below.
– Choose the guide menu from the Main dashboard. Go to Settings > All settings > Network > Network Settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address.
– You will either see ‘Alternate wired MAC’ or ‘Alternate wireless MAC’ depending on your network type. Select the MAC address and press ‘Clear’. Restart your console once that is done.
3) Delete local cloud saves:
Before pursuing this step, keep in mind that, any data which was not uploaded to the cloud will be lost. To delete local cloud saves, press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide. When done, follow along these steps
– Select Profile and system > Settings > System > Storage > Manage storage devices. There, you should find an option to clear local saved games. Click on it and select ‘Yes’. Once your console restarts, try accessing the content you want.
4) Switch Xbox to Offline mode:
To do so, press the Xbox button on your controller and open the guide. Follow these steps –
– Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
– After you reach the Network settings, select Go offline. Doing so might help in getting rid of the Xbox error 0x87e107df.
5) Power cycle the console:
This is the most logical thing to do if none of the above-mentioned fixes work. Turn off your console and unplug it. Wait for some time before you plug it back in. This should fix the problem.
For more error fixes and troubleshooting tips, stay tuned to ANDROIDGRAM.