Struggling with Yuzu emulator black screen with the sound issue? Unfortunately, this is a recurring problem in the emulator and has been troubling folks for a long time. Users have reported that Yuzu throws a black screen when a game is launched but the audio keeps playing. This issue is not related to a specific game and occurs randomly. Since this issue does not generate an error code, it is hard to troubleshoot it on your own. In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the Yuzu emulator black screen with the sound issue for good. Stick with us till the end.
Yuzu is one of the most popular emulators on the market right now. You can use it to play almost every Nintendo Switch game on your PC. It is capable of running most games in 4k resolution, which makes Yuzu a better choice than other emulators. It also has a wide variety of configuration settings that help it to run games on low-end PCs as well. All these options have made Yuzu a popular choice in the community. But, it has its fair share of flaws that are hard to ignore. Below, we have addressed one of them. So, make sure to read the full article.
Yuzu emulator black screen with sound issue: How to fix it?
There are some methods to fix the black screen with the sound issue. You will need to follow some instructions to get rid of the problem.
1) The first step is to restart Yuzu Emulator and your PC.
2) Now, make sure to update your Graphics Card drivers. Following this step has resolved the issues for a lot of folks.
3) Also, make sure to update the game that is throwing the issue.
4) Although Yuzu is a great emulator, it sometimes lacks the power to decode video files. So, it is possible that the issue only stays for cutscenes.
5) Next, download and install the latest Yuzu firmware to ensure smooth performance.
6) For some folks, pressing the F4 key twice did the trick and resolved the issue.
7) From the Yuzu configuration settings, switch Vulkan to openGL. This has also helped a lot of users resolve the problem.
8) If nothing else works, try reinstalling the Yuzu Emulator.
So, these were some methods to fix the Yuzu emulator black screen with the sound issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Elden Ring connection error when summoned on PS4 and PS5. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.