A common query among new Stardew Valley players is regarding a very precious fruit, Stardrop’s location. Wondering how to reach Perfection in Stardew Valley? Well, there are quite a few tasks you need to complete to reach that state. Reaching the Perfection state in Stardew Valley unlocks new postgame content – totally worth it! However, completing the main campaign of Stardew Valley is not easy – you will need to complete 11 tasks to reach Perfection. Out of them, there’s one that will require you to eat all the Stardrop fruits available in the game. So, where in Stardew Valley can we locate this dreamy-tasting fruit? Read this article to know all the Stardrop locations in Stardew Valley.
In total, you can find seven Stardrops around Stardew Valley. Some of them are easy to find and collect. Other ways can be a bit grindy. However, consuming a Stardrop increases the playing character’s maximum energy permanently by 34 points. So, let’s find out the locations and how to obtain each and every Stardrop fruit in the game.
A mysterious fruit that empowers those who eat it. The flavor is like a dream… a powerful personal experience, yet difficult to describe to others.
All Stardrop locations in Stardew Valley
1) Treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines: This is the easiest way to locate your first Stardrop in the game. Take your time and reach floor 100 in the regular mines of Stardew Valley. Open the treasure chest you see there and voila! You have your first Stardrop.
2) Buy at Stardew Valley Fair for 2000 Star Tokens: Firstly, visit the Pelican Tower and enter it between 9 am and 3 pm on the 13th of Fall to attend the Stardew Valley Fair. Here, you can play minigames to earn Star Tokens. Lastly, head over to the shop and exchange 2000 Star Tokens for a Stardrop fruit.
3) Buy a Stardrop from Krobus for 20000 g: Donate 60 items to the museum to receive a key to unlock the Sewers. Once you have enough gold, visit Krobus in the Sewers to buy a Stardrop fruit.
4) Plant a Rare Seed to get a Stardrop from Old Master Cannoli: Visit the travelling merchant every Friday and Sunday to purchase a Rare Seed (1000 g). Now, plant the Rare Seed in the Greenhouse (it will take an entire season to grow). Use a Deluxe Seed Grow, if available. Harvest the plant to get a Sweet Gem Berry. Now, head over to the Secret Woods and give the Sweet Gem Berry to Old Master Cannoli, who will then give you a Stardrop fruit.
5) Marry or become good friends/roommates with a friend in Stardew Valley to get a Stardrop: Reach 12 stars in a relationship to receive a Stardrop fruit.
6) Complete the entire Museum collection to obtain a Stardrop: Find all 95 items – collect every geode you find and get the blacksmith to mine them for you. It is a very long process and can take you several in-game years to complete. Once you complete the collection, you will receive a Stardrop.
7) Catch at least one of every type of fish in Stardew Valley to get a Stardrop: This is the final Stardrop location! Complete your fish collection to get a Stardrop fruit as a reward.