Playlists are an important component of music apps. Playlists refer to a list of chosen songs or videos to play in order. Music apps often come with a playlist option to enable users to feel at ease by not having to choose a song after every song ends. People make playlists depending on several things, for example, their mood, artists and their albums, movies, etc. Apple Music playlists issue often bugs the Apple Music users who can’t make playlists on their Music app due to some issues related to the app.
Apple Music is a great platform to stream your favorite songs and artists. It charges a minimal fee in exchange for using its app. Apple Music also has family subscription options through which up to six people can listen to their favorite songs and artists. Sometimes, Apple Music users may face problems like the Apple Music playlists issue but these are rare instances and users can resolve them easily and quickly.
Here’s how to fix the Apple Music playlists issue
In case you are facing the Apple Music playlists issue, you can try these steps that usually resolve problems like these.
1) Pick out the song or album that you want to add to your playlist and choose the Show Album in Library option.
2) Now you need to go to the Add Playlist > New Playlist. Doing this step will create a new playlist for you on your Apple Music app with the song or album you chose during step one added to it.
3) If the playlist issue persists, make sure you are using the latest version on iTunes on your PC or whichever device you are using.
4) Try finding out if this issue bothers you on a single device or all devices. To do this, try logging in to your account using another device. If the playlists issue doesn’t appear on the other device, it means it is a device problem and not an app problem. In case of a device problem, you should try clearing your web browser and cookies if you are using a web browser. In case, you are using an app, see if there are updates available and start using the app after updating it.
5) If the issue exists on another device as well, you should check with Apple support on 000 800 100 9009. They will not only tell you if the Apple Music app is temporarily down but will also help you with procedures for solving the Apple Music playlists issue for the time being.
These above-mentioned steps are tried and tested by us as well as other users previously. We are sure they will help you resolve the Apple Music playlists issue. You can also read our other articles related to Apple Music and see if you find them helpful.