Missed the Double XP weekend? Unfortunate things happen, but there’s always a different way to achieve what you want. To level up your weapons in Call of Duty Vanguard, the simplest thing you can do is kill enemies. You will need to kill enemies with the weapon you want to level up. Getting maximum kills is a slow and steady way to level up your weapons (and operators). However, not everyone has that kind of patience. With the developers teasing a double XP weekend every now and then, we simply cannot go slow on the process. Many fans spend hours grinding during favorable XP events to level up their favorite guns. Keep reading to know everything about leveling up your weapons in Call of Duty Vanguard.
Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard: What is the Rebirth Island Strategy?
The long-running Holiday event in Call of Duty has now ended, taking the double XP event with it. So, how can players level up their weapons fast without the event? If you have been aware of the fan community situation during Holiday 2021, reports of multiple weapon level-up glitches were in the air. With the entry of Vanguard Weapons in Warzone Pacific, players were hustling to find a way to max their weapons in the shortest time. Vanguard follows a weapon level system where the max level of any weapon is 70 – that’s pretty difficult to achieve. The discovery of the popular Plunder and the Rebirth Island strategy allowed several players to max their weapon level super fast during the double XP event.
While the Rebirth strategy is an old glitch, Plunder was a newly found boon for Warzone and Vanguard players. Unfortunately, the developers patched up the Plunder glitch soon after it went viral – players cannot take advantage of it anymore. However, the Rebirth Island strategy works fine. Before the integration between Warzone and Vanguard, these glitches were only for Warzone players trying to level up their weapons. Now that the integration has happened, Vanguard players can also harness the power of the Rebirth Island strategy. Call of Duty Warzone users have been using the Rebirth Island trick to quickly level up their weapons for a year now. Here’s how you can recreate the Rebirth Island glitch in Call of Duty Vanguard, according to JustLawlyonTwitch (Reddit Username):
1) Use the x2 tokens if you got some.
2) Go rebirth island get a chopper, get loadout as fast as you can OR just find the gun on the ground.
3) Fly around and spam supply runs with a friend, each contract is around 700~1k exp and with x2 exp event + tokens its 4k+.
4) Buy UAVs to avoid players.
The double XP event is now over, but Sledgehammer keeps announcing them from time to time. For now, you can use tokens to achieve double XP.
How to level up weapons fast without the Rebirth Island strategy?
Vanguard players can also level up their weapons fast enough through normal methods – even without glitches and events. Here are some things you can keep in mind to earn the maximum weapon XP in Call of Duty Vanguard without the use of glitches or events-
1) Pick an operator whose favorite weapon is the one you want to level up. Now, complete the specific Operator and Weapon challenges to earn extra XP.
2) Collect as many 2XP tokens and activate them when you grind for weapon XP. Activating them will double the amount of weapon XP you receive.
3) According to suggestions by veterans, playing the Blitz mode and getting a lot of kills can help you earn XP a lot faster than Tactical or Assault combat pacing modes.
4) Play whatever modes you are good at. You will need to get a high kill count – that’s the main goal.
For more articles on Call of Duty Vanguard, stay tuned to Androidgram!