Elden Ring PC players are just unable to catch a break! Although quite optimized, the game is not free of issues. One of them is the Elden Ring error code 10011. A lot of players have reported that the game does not launch and instead they get an error message pop up. The Easy Anti Cheat app seems to be the culprit in this case. Although a necessary software to keep hackers and in-game cheaters away, EAC is infamous for breaking the game sometimes. So in this article, we will tell you how you can easily fix the Elden Ring error code 10011 issue and start playing the game again.
Elden Ring is FromSoftware’s most ambitious project so far. The developers went with the open-world style while keeping the gruesome difficulty that their previous titles are known for. This combination has made Elden Ring a super challenging game that the fans are loving. The beautiful graphics along with the tough boss battles has already created an impact on the players. But, the game has its fair share of issues that have raised several concerns. This has forced the developers to release some hotfix updates soon after the game’s launch. A bunch of these problems seem to lie with the Easy Anti Cheat software that is included in the game. Below, we will tell you how to fix the error code 10011.
Elden Ring error code 10011: Fixes & Workarounds.
The methods mentioned below consist of some general troubleshooting methods along with other solutions. We recommend you go through all of them.
1) Start by rebooting your PC. This might fix the issue.
2) Next, open Steam and go to Library. Now, right-click Elden Ring and select Properties. Next, go to the Local Files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files option. This process takes some time so wait patiently. Now, restart your PC.
3) Check for any pending game updates. Developers release hotfixes to resolve these types of issues so make sure to download them.
4) Now, press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open the Task Manager. Head over to the Services tab and look for EasyAntiCheat. Right-click on it and select services. In the new window, right-click on EasyAntiCheat and then select Start. This will fix your Elden Ring error code 10011 issue.
5) Also make sure that your Windows is up to date. Download and install any pending updates that you might have.
6) If nothing else works, then try reinstalling Elden Ring on your system.
These were some methods that might fix the Elden Ring error code 10011 issues on your system. We hope that you found this article helpful. If you are still facing the error 10011 in Elden Ring, you can submit a ticket to obtain official help. You can also take a look at our other article on How to fix the Elden Ring error code 30005 issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!