F1 2021 players were annoyed for the longest time as the developers tried looking for solutions for the no-force feedback issue. A lot of tips were shared, and a lot of patience was kept. But why was the issue so difficult to resolve? Turns out, the test users and developers had the hardest time trying to recreate the bug on their test systems. But hundreds of users were complaining of no-force feedback on their Thrustmaster wheels. Racing games like F1 2020 have a better feel when played on control wheels. However, the lack of force feedback destroys the purpose of using a racing wheel.
Is the force feedback issue solved with the most recent patch? Read this article to find out how the most recent patch 1.06 has affected F1 2021.
F1 2021 1.06 patch update fixes Force Feedback on Thrustmaster
Here’s some good news for F1 2021 players. Patch 1.06 has fixed almost all the bugs and issues in F1 2021. And, the very notorious Force Feedback issue was fixed as well. Racing games should involve a sense of touch to induce a close-to-reality experience. Players had tried various fixes to handle the issue before, but none of them helped completely. After a wait of almost a month, players can finally play F1 2021 with the feel of Force Feedback.
The new patch was out on August 9, which fixed a plethora of issues. We have listed a few relevant fixes.
- The developers have fixed the issue of no force feedback on Thrustmaster wheels if the task manager was open in the background in Windowed mode.
- An issue was fixed in which force feedback refused to be active on Thrustmaster wheels when launching from a desktop shortcut of F1 2021.
- An issue related to Xbox headsets causing audio stutter in the game was also fixed.
- There was a point where the game faced high GPU usage on loading screens during Braking Point.
- The quick practice was causing excessive wear to components, so it was fixed as well.
- And many more changes were done, along with stability improvements.
- Read the full patch notes here.
F1 2021 is free of all known major and minor bugs now! So, get on your racing wheels and hop back into the game. We hope you have a good time now.