Technology has become an integral part of our life. Most of our day-to-day activities include the significant use of technology. Most people are living a sedentary lifestyle today with vehicles used for transportation to desk jobs. Our junk intake has also increased significantly. However, people are also becoming more aware of their health due to rising numbers of diseases. The increased inclination towards healthy living and fitness has led people to make better use of technology. As a result, most people use mobile applications to record their food intake and calories burnt.
Hevy app is a workout tracker planner logging app. With Hevy app, users can plan their workouts in advance, bifurcate their workout days based on their plans, record their workouts, calculate the calories burnt and keep their life on track. Hevy app helps people keep track of their workouts so they can plan ahead for the days to come. However, some users complain that their Hevy app isn’t working.
Fixes to try if the Hevy app is not working:
Hevy app can stop working due to multiple problems. These could be related to network issues, connectivity problems, server interruptions, and other problems related to the app itself. If you can’t use the Hevy app, try these simple fixes.
1) If your app is crashing as soon as you try to open it or you get a black or white screen then this might be a temporary loading issue. In this case, close the app, close all other apps from the recently used apps menu and reopen the app.
2) If you still can’t use the app, ensure you have a good and stable internet connection. Sometimes, apps face difficulty when the internet connection is not stable. Try switching your network if you have a dual sim or try a different network if using Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot.
3) If you continue to face problems with the Hevy app, restart your device. Sometimes, restarting your device can help solve problems like these.
4) If none of the above-mentioned steps work, force shut the app from your Phone’s Settings. Clear your phone’s cache and try opening the app again.
5) In the end, ensure that you are using the latest version of the app. Using an outdated version can cause apps to not work since new features are not supported by older versions. If the updates are available, download them and try reopening the app.
These are the most common and easy-to-use workarounds that normally fix the Hevy app problems. In some cases, the app servers are temporarily down. This is a common occurrence and affects several users at once. Check the app’s status and wait for the servers to function again. You might also be interested in our article on other fitness apps.