SoundCloud has recently introduced the listening history feature. SoundCloud listening feature helps the users save their listening history. Listening history refers to the history of the songs or tracks the users have last listened to. Sometimes, we stumble upon a good song but forget to save it. It then gets lost among the various tracks available. SoundCloud listening history enables the users to check the last songs they have listened to. However, many users have been complaining that the SoundCloud listening feature is not working on their accounts.
SoundCloud is one of the most popular audio-sharing apps. Millions of singers, DJs, and artists use it to share their talent with the world. Music lovers can find exclusive new songs that are not available outside and can follow their favorite artists as well. SoundCloud makes constant updates on its features, keeping in view the latest trends and user demands. The SoundCloud listening feature is one such feature and is extremely helpful for people who often forget to save a good song they randomly came across.
SoundCloud listening history isn’t working on my device? Here is how you can fix it.
If you have been experiencing trouble using the SoundCloud listening history feature too, worry no more. We understand how frustrating it can be to have such a great feature available but not be able to use it. This is why we are bringing you the easiest fixes and workarounds possible for fixing these errors.
1) Make sure you have enabled the SoundCloud listening history feature on your account. The feature might not be available on its own. To enable this amazing feature, users will have to log in to their accounts. Now look at the top right corner of your home page, you will see a pop-up box containing the text “Listening History”. Enable the feature through that popup box.
2) Sometimes, even if you have enabled the SoundCloud listening history feature on your account, you might not find it if you log in through another device. In this case, after logging into your account, follow the same procedure you did while enabling the feature in the first device (step 1 mentioned above) and enable the listening feature on the second device as well.
3) Many a time, one or more features are missing from a page due to temporary server problems. In this case, check the status of SoundCloud, and if the app is temporarily down, wait for some time till the developers resolve the problems.
4) If you are using a web browser, refresh your web page and try logging into your account again. Follow step 1 after you have logged in.
5) In case you are using the SoundCloud app, ensure you are using the latest version of the app. Using outdated versions can cause problems related to SoundCloud listening history.
These are the simplest workarounds you can try to fix Sound listening history errors. You might also be interested in our other articles on music-related pages and applications.