Mario Party Superstars is scheduled for release on 29th Oct on the Nintendo Switch. Well, most of the Mario games are Nintendo Switch exclusives but there are players wondering if they can play the game on their PC. So, in this article, we will be sharing all the details about how to play Mario Party Superstars on PC. Here’s everything you need to know.
Mario Party Superstars is the twenty-fifth installment of the Mario video game series and is highly anticipated by gamers from all over the world. The game is currently available for pre-order for a total of $59.99. It features a total of 100 minigames along with 5 board games from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party Games. Well, the game does feature an online multiplayer for all the modes available where players can party together with a max capacity of 4.
Since the game will be exclusively released for Nintendo Switch, players who don’t own one won’t be able to enjoy the experience of the game. Well, that isn’t fair. So, we are here to help you with that. If you own a PC, you can play Mario Party Superstars using an emulator. For more information, continue reading.
Want to know if Mario Party Superstars is going to be released for other platforms as well? Consider visiting our detailed article about the same here.
How to play Mario Party Superstars on PC?
Playing games on certain platforms which aren’t supported by the game itself can result in a ban. But, if there is an offline mode available in the game, the risk of getting banned gets lower. Likewise, you can play the offline mode of Mario Party Superstars on PC using emulators, assuming that the game will feature an offline mode.
To play Mario Party Superstars on PC, you will have to download any one of the 3 Nintendo Switch emulators on your PC.
1) Yuzu Emulator
2) Cemu Emulator
3) Ryujinx Emulator
All the 3 emulators are capable of running the Nintendo Switch games on your PC, but we prefer the Yuzu emulator over the others.
How to play Mario Party Superstars using Yuzu emulator?
1) First, download Microsoft Visual C++ from here before downloading the Yuzu emulator.
2) Download the Yuzu emulator from the given link here
3) Install and open Yuzu.
4) Next, you will need to download some additional files from this link.
5) Open the zip file to access two folders named: keys and Contents.
6) Go to Yuzu, and click on File. Click on “Open yuzu Folder.”
7) Drag the “keys” folder in the yuzu Folder.
8) Next, open the “nand” folder. Go to “System.” And then, drag the “Contents” folder from the additional downloaded files to the System folder.
9) Now, you can download games and play on the Yuzu emulator. All you need to do is go to google and search for the game’s nsp or xci file.
11) Once you download the game, drag it to the yuzu emulator window, and voila, your game will start.
Note: This method might not work for the online multiplayer mode on Mario Party Superstars. So, we can confirm this only after the game is released officially on the Nintendo Switch.
Well, now you know how to play Mario Party Superstars on PC. For more guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.