Users of JetBlue have recently reported some problems with its webpage. Issues like server failure and screen blackout are some of the most reported dilemmas. Unable to access JetBlue’s website or app? Read this article to know what the officials and users have suggested to fix any problem with JetBlue.
Upon receiving a lot of reports from its community, JetBlue’s officials suggested clearing browser history, cookies, and cache. The browsing history of the PC has the data from the past searches results. Clearing the cookies and cache from the browser will also help. After clearing it, open the webpage in a new tab and see if it works. If clearing browser data doesn’t help, you can try using a different browser.
Other than the solution addressed by the officials, here are some user suggestions which worked for many-
1) Try changing the IP address of the computer – The IP address of your PC is used by the internet to locate the computer online or locally. Changing the IP could help.
2) Deactivating Antivirus and firewall – Check whether your access to JETBLUE.COM is restricted. A third-party antivirus program or the firewall on your computer may block the website.
3) DNS cache stores the temporary data which is maintained by the computer’s OS. You can also try to log in to the site after clearing the DNS cache from the computer
4) Sometimes browser plugins or advertisements can also block the content on a site. Disable such plugins and use an ad-blocker.
Below mentioned are a few common issues reported by JetBlue users. The officials have acknowledged the issues but no official workarounds have been released yet. However, we will help you fix such problems. Keep reading.
Login, Account, or Loading Issues on JetBlue website: How to fix?
– JetBlue servers may be down. If so, try logging in after some time.
– Check the stability of your internet connection. Try rebooting your router or modem.
– If you are unable to log in, check whether you are using the correct login credentials.
– Check for the error messages displayed on the screen. Your account might have been deactivated.
JetBlue app not working: How to fix?
Try the following if you are unable to access the JetBlue app:
1) Force stop the app and open it again: Close the JetBlue app from the Recents window, or long-press on the app and select Information (i) > Force Stop.
2) Check your internet connection: Make sure your mobile data connection is stable, if applicable. If on WiFi, make sure your router is not malfunctioning – try rebooting it.
3) Clear app cache: Close the Jet Blue app first. Now, from the apps tray on your device, press and hold the JetBlue app and select Information (i) > Clear data > Clear cache. Try launching the app now.
If none of the above fixes works, we recommend you report the error to JetBlue Support.