Whenever we hear about Sandbox Video Games, one of the first games that immediately come to our mind is Minecraft. After fully releasing in 2011, the game quickly became one of the most popular titles ever. It’s popularity continues to grow and has got it a place in the Best Selling Video Game of All Time. This was possible with a sale of 238 million copies worldwide. Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account error has been faced by a lot of players recently and in this article we will help you to resolve the problem so stay with us till the end for Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account error: How to fix it?
Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account error: How to fix it?
Whether you wish to create a new house or mine for resources, if the game’s launcher gives you the “Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account” error, it’s frustrating. The game’s immense, almost never-ending map give countless opportunities to do unique and fun things. The “Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account” error generally occurs when the launcher file either gets corrupted or outdated. Sometimes, little things like incorrect date and time can also affect the launcher and stop it from launching the game. In this article, we will help you to overcome this issue and you will be able to play Minecraft again in no time.
How to Fix?
1) First, open your Microsoft Store. You can search for it in the start menu search.
2) Next, click on your account icon and sign out of your Microsoft Account.
3) After step 2, sign back in to your Microsoft account again.
4) Next, go to your desktop and right-click the time and date on the bottom right corner, and then click adjust Date/Time.
5) This will open the Settings window. Navigate to Set the Time Automatically and Enable it.
6) Scroll down a little and look for Additional settings. Once there, click on Sync now.
7) Now, search for Add or remove apps in your start menu search. Once open, click on Apps.
8) Next search for the Minecraft Launcher in the search option.
9) Once you find it, click on the three dots next to it and then click Uninstall.
10) This should fix the problem but if not, then download the new Minecraft Launcher.
11) To do so, either go to minecraft.net or simply download the new minecraft launcher from your Microsoft Store. Make sure you are logged in to your Mojan account or the Microsoft account.
12) Next, in your Apps and Features settings, search for Microsoft store.
13) Click on the three dots> Advanced options.
14) Scroll down and navigate to Reset. Click on Reset. This take a few minutes and should fix the Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account error.
15) Lastly, check if you have any pending windows update. If you have any updates, then download and install them.
We hope this article helped you with Minecraft launcher is currently not available in your account error: How to fix it problem. Having problem with Minecraft iOS multiplayer not working in 2022? Check how to fix it here on Androidgram.