Is the myAir app not syncing or showing your sleep data? That’s one inconvenient situation! Sleep troubles can affect our lives adversely. Considering the fact that myAir offers sleep therapy for the troubled, users wouldn’t want the app to malfunction. It’s an app that serves critical health purposes. Don’t worry; we have just the article you need right now! Keep reading to know how to fix the myAir app not syncing and showing data.
myAir is an extremely helpful program for people who suffer from sleep apnea, COPD, or other sleep disorders. It is a support system offered by ResMed. The app can be used with ResMed’s devices – AirSense and AirCurve machines. With the myAir app, users can easily start with sleep therapy and track their progress. The app lets you store all data related to your sleep patterns, as detected by the device you use. However, being an application that requires an internet connection, myAir is prone to bugs and glitches. So, it’s not just you who has faced a problem with myAir. However, there are a few official fixes/workarounds that can help determine the cause of ‘myAir app not syncing and showing data’ and fix it.
Also Read: Sleep Number App not working: How to fix it?
How to fix the myAir app not syncing and showing data?
Firstly, check whether the device is able to detect your activity. The device requires you to breathe near it to be able to detect usage. Just turning on the device will not help. Also, make sure that you have used the machine for at least one night. To fix the myAir app not syncing or showing data, try the following:
1) From the Home Screen, open My Options and look for the Airplane Mode. It should be disabled during normal use.
2) Make sure that your machine’s power cord is plugged in. If the machine has been plugged in for a long time, disconnect the power cord and after 40 seconds, plug it back in. This triggers a power cycle and resets the machine.
3) The machine will require a good wireless signal strength to upload therapy data onto the myAir app. Make sure that your machine is able to detect the WiFi connection. If not, try moving the machine closer to the router.
4) Make sure that the myAir app is detecting the correct machine. If you have got a new machine, you’ll have to update its serial and device numbers on the app.
5) Don’t turn off the machine immediately after you wake up. Wait for an hour before turning it off.
6) Ensure that you have purchased your ResMed machine from a registered seller in your region.
If none of the above seems to fit your situation, contact the seller from whom you bought the device for additional support. For more such articles, stay tuned to Androidgram!