If you are yet to know what fair-play points are in the game of Pokemon Unite, you should know that they can be annoying to handle. But, in order to play the game, you will need to maintain a healthy number of fair-play points. Fair-play points give Pokemon Unite an idea about your overall conduct in the game. This was introduced to make players more responsible about what they are propelling in the game’s environment.
What are fair-play points in Pokemon Unite?
As mentioned earlier, fair-play points are an evaluation of how you are behaving in Pokemon Unite. The maximum number of fair-play points you can have is 100, and the minimum is 0. You will lose out on fair-play points if you deteriorate the game’s environment or player experience. You may also gain fair-play points if you abide by all rules and play a fair game of Pokemon Unite. While it may seem very easy to maintain, you will find yourself out of fair-play points very fast if you aren’t responsible enough.
Pokemon Unite: What causes you to lose fair-play points and how to gain them back?
You may lose out on fair-play points if the following happens:
- Long idle times in a battle – you will lose 5 points.
- Short idle times in a battle – you will lose 2 points.
- If you are idle in a match for any malicious intent – you will lose 8 points.
- If you abandon a matchmade team – you will lose 1 point.
Pokemon Unite will take away your points based on reports and thorough investigation.
You may gain fair-play points if the following happens:
- Standard battle random match – you will gain 2 points after completion.
- Standard battle CPU match – you will gain 1 point after completion.
- Ranked match: you will gain 2 points after completion
Also, it is important to note that, you will be able to gain a maximum of 5 fair-play points per day.
Fair-play points have restrictions too
Depending on the number of fair-play points you have, you may face consequences.
- Less than 90 fair-play points: You will not be able to receive fair-play point rewards by playing normally.
- If you have less than 80 fair-play points, you will not be allowed to play ranked matches.
- Less than 60 fair-play points: You will be barred from joining any random matches.
Note that if you have less than 60 fair-play points, you will still be allowed to play with friends and CPU Trainers. You can also gain points playing in this manner. If you need to contact customer support of Pokemon Unite regarding a false reduction of points, you can do so from here.
So, we know now how important it is to maintain fair-play points on Pokemon Unite. We hope you will play a responsible game and enjoy Pokemon Unite the way it’s supposed to be.