Are you struggling with the PS app not linking to the PS5 issue? Then you have come to the right place. A lot of people have complained that the app is not letting them link their PS5. This can be very frustrating because the app offers several great features. It allows you to manage your PlayStation console through your mobile phone. Now, that is a very handy option. But, to do so, you need to be logged in to your PS from the app. Therefore in this article, we will tell you how to fix the PS app not linking to the PS5 issue.
The PS App gives more functionality to its users. Sony keeps adding new features to the app that helps the users get a better experience. Recently, the captures mode was added that will allow you to upload and share your PS5 captures directly through the app. The app also allows you to manage your other consoles from a single platform. Now you can add or remove your other consoles from your phone without having to go to Sony’s website. All these features are really helpful and elevate the joy of using a PS5. But, the app is not bug-free. Below, we have some solutions for one of those problems.
PS app not linking to PS5: Fixes & Workarounds.
There are a few solutions to the PS app not linking to the PS5 issue. Note that these are not official fixes and might not work for everyone. But, we do recommend you to try them all.
1) Begin by restarting your PS App. This will refresh the app and might fix the issue.
2) Now, restart your phone. This also helps with the issue sometimes.
3) Next, sign out from your PS App and then sign in again. When prompted to select a console, choose your PS5.
4) Check your internet connection. Sometimes, a bad internet connection also hinders the linking process.
5) You should restart your modern & router just to be on the safe side.
6) Make sure that your PS App is up to date. Download any pending updates from the store.
7) You also try to sign out and then sign in again to your PS5.
8) If nothing else works, try reinstalling the PS App.
So, these were some solutions for the PS app not linking to the PS5 issue. We hope that this article was able to help you out with your problem. You can also check our other article on How to fix the Steam Link Bluetooth not working issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!