Are you struggling with the Steam Link Bluetooth not working issue? Then you, my friend, are not alone. Steam Link allows you to connect controllers to the Steam Link via Bluetooth. This is a handy option and works great for wireless gaming. But, a lot of users can’t seem to connect their devices. Some of them have reported that Steam Link is not recognizing the controller while others can’t seem to pair the device. This article will help you to diagnose and resolve the Steam Link Bluetooth not working issue. Stick with us till the end.
Steam Link allows you to stream your Steam games across another screen. This is a great option to wirelessly connect a better monitor or a TV to your device and play games. Steam Link comes in both hardware and a software version. With the growing popularity of the app version, Valve has slowly decreased the production of the hardware device. Nonetheless, a lot of folks own Steam Link hardware. Now, since most peeps like to connect their controllers while playing the games on other screens, the Bluetooth option come in handy. Below, we have some methods that might help you to resolve the Bluetooth not working issue.
Steam Link Bluetooth not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
To fix this issue, you need to follow the instructions that are mentioned below. Note that these methods might not work for everyone.
1) The first step is to restart your PC. Afterward, reboot your Steam Link as well.
2) Make sure that your controller is working. To do this, try connecting it to other devices.
3) Download any pending Steam Link firmware update.
4) Delete the Bluetooth device from your Steam Link’s list and then pair it once again.
5) Also, make sure that your controller is fully charged.
6) Try using the Steam Link Beta firmware and try connecting your controller.
7) Launch Steam and go to View > Big Picture Mode. Now, go to Settings and select Controller. From here, make sure that Steam is recognizing the right controller.
8) Try connecting your Bluetooth device through a wired cable.
9) Some users have reported that certain Xbox controller models are incompatible with Steam Link. Here’s the list of compatible controllers:
The Steam Controller
The official Microsoft Xbox One Wired Controller
The official Microsoft Xbox One S Controller (wired or wirelessly using Bluetooth)
The official Microsoft Xbox One Elite 2 Controller (wired or wirelessly using Bluetooth)
The official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
The official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows (with wireless receiver)
Sony Dualshock 4 (wired or wirelessly using Bluetooth)
The official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (wired)
Logitech Wireless Gamepad F310, F510, and F710
Razer Kishi and Raiju controllers
SteelSeries Stratus Duo
Keyboard and mouse
10) If nothing else works, try to reset your Steam Link device.
These were some methods to fix the Steam Link Bluetooth not working issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Oculus Quest 2 Bluetooth not working issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!