Are you struggling with the Roblox not going full-screen issue? Well, this is a recurring problem that returns after a few updates. A lot of payers have been trying to resolve it, but there seems to be no permanent fix so far. Even after a lot of hotfix updates, a lot of peeps are still struggling with it. Whenever you try to go fullscreen in Roblox, the game does not enter the native fullscreen and rather stays at another resolution. This might not be a big deal for a lot of players but it is frustrating for people who like to go fullscreen while playing games. So in this article, we will tell you how to fix the Roblox not going fullscreen issue.
As you might know, Roblox is a popular gaming platform. It allows you to play games and also create one. You can use the in-app tools and programs to create interesting games for other Roblox community members. Some games like Adopt Me have gained massive success and generated revenues of millions. This is proof enough that you can use this platform to bring out your creativity and let others enjoy your creations. Now, Roblox allows you to play the game in any mode you wish. Most peeps prefer the fullscreen mode as it completely hides the taskbar and other unnecessary icons. But, this feature is prone to issues and peeps wish to know how to fix it.
Roblox not going fullscreen: Fixes & Workarounds.
This issue can sometimes be caused due to minor glitches. Other times, you might need to reset the whole game to fix this issue. Below, we have some general troubleshooting tips that might help you with this problem.
1) Restart your game. This fixes most of the minor and temporary glitches in the game.
2) Next, restart your system as well. This not only frees up the system memory but also fixes minor issues.
3) Once you launch the game, head over to the Settings and make sure that you have selected the fullscreen mode.
4) Note that you can also press the f11 key on your keyboard to enter the fullscreen mode.
5) Try pressing the Alt+Enter keys to enter the native fullscreen mode in Roblox. This shortcut is very helpful if you have set the game to some other resolution.
6) This glitch is prominent with the Roblox Microsoft app. You can instead try using the Roblox Client from your browser.
7) Make sure to update Windows. If you have any pending updates, make sure to download and install them.
In the end, we hope that you found this article helpful. If these methods did not fix the issue, then try sending an email to Roblox Corporation. In the meantime, you can also check out our other article on How to fix the Last of Us ‘error downloading config file’ issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!