Are you unable to buy Robux for your Roblox account? Well, there are several reasons why the popular gaming platform may be blocking a purchase from you. Most of the time, it is a server issue, but the problem could lie on your side as well. Well, whatever the reason, this issue is certainly annoying when you’re trying to get your hands on the in-game currency. So in this article, we will tell you why you might not be able to buy Robux and how do you fix this issue. Stick with us till the end of the article for all the information.
What is Roblox and how do you purchase Robux?
As you might be aware, Roblox is an online gaming platform. Developed by Roblox Corporation, this amazing platform allows you to play and develop games using the in-app tools. Millions of active users take advantage of these tools and programs to create amazing and fun-to-play games. Even though Roblox is a free-to-play game, there are some instances where you might need to spend some bucks from your pockets. You need the in-game currency Robux to buy a game pass, trade with other players, or buy most in-game items. Therefore, the Robux purchase issue is a concerning one.
Why can’t I buy Robux on my new account?
As we said before, several reasons might be causing issues with the purchase. Generally, server errors cause the purchase to fail. Other times, the issue may be from your side. Below, we will discuss some of the probable causes and how you can fix them. Note that these are not surefire ways and might not work for everyone.
1) First and foremost, check your internet connection. Online transactions need stable connections and might fail if your internet fluctuates.
2) If your account is brand new, it is better to wait for a few days or at least a week. Roblox sometimes doesn’t allow new accounts to purchase Robux.
3) You should also add your email id and phone number and get them verified. This method seems to have worked for a few players.
4) You need to remember that the minimum age limit to purchase Robux is 13 years. You also need a Paypal account to complete the transaction. Make sure that you meet these requirements before trying to buy the in-game currency.
5) If you’re using the Roblox app, then try purchasing through a web browser instead. Apps can glitch sometimes and cause issues.
6) Make sure that you have enough funds in your account before you try purchasing Robux. If you have a low balance, then your transaction will fail.
7) If nothing else works, then try reinstalling the app and try again. You can also send an email to Roblox and describe your issue.
In the end, we hope that these methods were able to resolve your issue. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Steam purchase not working issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!