Want to give a sleeping bag to your friend in Rust? Well, we will help you to do the good deed. The sleeping bag is amongst several items that you can give to your friend in the game. It has multiple functions which can make survival a little bit easy in Rust. You can not only use the sleeping bag for resting, but it will also allow you to spawn at that location in case you die. This feature can be really helpful when playing the game with friends. Below, we will tell you how to give a sleeping bag to your friend in Rust.
Rust has spent a big chunk of its time in open and closed betas. This helped Facepunch Studios to optimize the game before its final release in 2018. The game had already built a solid player base by that time. Fans of the online survival genre were quick to purchase the game as soon as it hit the stores. The goal is to survive the brutal and unforgiving world of Rust while fortifying your shelter and fending off the wild beasts and hostile humans. That’s why the game is more fun and safe when you got your friends watching your six. So if your friend is new to the game and you wish to give them a sleeping bag, then we will tell you how to do it.
Rust: How to give a sleeping bag to a friend?
It is fairly easy to craft and give a sleeping bag to your friend. As we said before, the sleeping bag allows the owner to spawn at its location when killed. And trust me, you are going to get killed a lot so its best to prepare a sleeping bag for your whole party. Plus, a sleeping bag also comes in handy when you want to team up with your friends and play Rust as a squad, at the beginning of a match. Now, follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Make sure that you have a sleeping bag in your inventory. To craft one, you will need 30 cloths and then wait for 30 seconds.
2) Place the sleeping bag in a suitable position and make sure that your friend is within 800 meters range.
3) Now, highlight the bag and press the assigned button to bring up more options.
4) Now, you can select the “Give To Friend” option on the left which will assign the sleeping bag to them.
5) Once you select that option, the Assign Sleeping Bag/Bed window will pop up. From here, you can select the friend you want to assign the sleeping bag to and then press the Assign button at the bottom right. The game will reconfirm if you wish to assign the bag. Press the Assign button once more.
6) Once you complete all the steps above, that sleeping bag will be assigned to your friend. Always remember that after assigning the bed to someone else, you will not be able to access it.
So, this is how you can give a sleeping bad to a friend in Rust. We hope you found this article helpful. In case you were looking for the Rust soundtrack list that is available to download, then check out our article on Android Gram for the answer. Happy Gaming!