Wondering how to fix the World of Warcraft (WoW) using integrated graphics & not using GPU issue? Well, a lot of players have been facing this problem for some time now. The game actively selects the integrated graphics and does not run on the more powerful GPU. This leads to dropping FPS and overall laggy gameplay. There can be several reasons for this issue. In this article, we will address them and provide you with adequate solutions. So, stick with us till the end.
World of Warcraft (WoW) is a great MMO RPG action video game. It has a massive player base that has been active since 2013. The game allows you to create an avatar and jump into the chaotic world of Azaroth. The wide variety of races, classes, and gameplay styles keep folks hooked on the game. The constant events also help to keep things lively in the WoW community. Now, WoW players have faced many issues in the past. The game has so many mechanics and characters that bugs keep popping up. Blizzard has been doing a good job of patching up most of the things. Below, we will help you to get rid of a very annoying issue. So, let us proceed with the article.
Wondering how to fix the World of Warcraft not going fullscreen issue? Then make sure to read our article for the solution.
World of Warcraft (WoW) using integrated graphics & not using GPU issue: How to fix it?
As we mentioned before, there can be many reasons for the GPU issue. We have listed some solutions that will help you to fix this bug. There are also some general troubleshooting methods that will come in handy.
1) Begin with restart your game. A bad launch can also cause this issue.
2) Now, reboot your PC. This will fix simple glitches.
3) Press your Windows key and type Graphics Settings. Now, click on Browse and locate your World of Warcraft executable file. Once added, click on the game and select Options. Now, select High Performace and click on Save.
4) Next, press the Windows key and type NVIDIA Control Panel. Go to Manage 3D Settings and select High-Performance NVIDIA processor under the Preferred graphics processor option.
5) In the NVIDIA Control Panel, head over to Set PhysX configuration and select your NVIDIA card from the drop-down menu.
6) Next, open your Battle.net app and go to the WoW app. Now, scroll down to the game settings and enable Additional command-line parameters. Here, type -d3d11 and then click on Save.
7) Also, make sure to update all your GPU drivers. Outdated drivers can also cause these types of issues.
So, these were some solutions to fix the World of Warcraft (WoW) using integrated graphics & not using GPU issues. We hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.