Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel is a free-to-play video game based on digital card collection and online PvP card battles. It was released on January 19, 2022, for PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. At launch, the game features 10000 cards for you to add to your collection. However, you cannot own every single one of them at a time. A player can add up to 20 decks to his collection at a time. So, you will need to closely inspect each card or the entire deck and choose only those suited to your game style. Which brings us to the question, how to craft cards in Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel? Read this article to find out!
If you are a beginner, you will have access to the in-game tutorial which will help you familiarize yourself with the game’s mechanics. Make sure you complete the tutorial to start your competitive PvP journey on Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel. You will also realize the need to own a robust card collection. Being a free-to-play game, Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel obviously features micro-transactions. You can choose to buy structure decks, packs, or bundle deals from the in-game store. To buy decks or packs, select the Shop option from the game’s lobby. Note that to buy items from the Shop, you will need Gems (in-game currency). You can earn Gems on completing matches. However, the more convenient option is to buy Gems.
How to craft cards in Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel?
If you want to refrain from buying decks or packs, there are two other ways you can collect cards in the game. One is through completing Solo Mode campaigns, which will let players earn cards from certain archetypes. Another way to add a card to your collection is Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel’s card crafting system. However, before you start crafting a card, you will need to keep some rules in mind. Read on to know:
– You will need Craft Points (CP) of the same rarity to generate (craft) a card.
– You can earn CP by dismantling the cards you own. For each card you dismantle, you get a specified number of CP depending on the card rarity.
There are four kinds of card rarity in Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel: Normal, Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare. So, to generate a card of ultra-rare card rarity, you will need to dismantle a few cards of ultra-rare card rarity to earn the CP required. Here’s how you can dismantle a card in the game:
1) From the game lobby, select the Deck tab (above the Shop tab). Now, select Deck > Edit Deck.
2) Under the Card List, select the card you wish to dismantle.
3) Select the Dismantle option. This will get you a few CP of the dismantled card’s rarity.
Once you have the required CP of the same rarity of the card you want to generate, follow these steps to generate/craft it:
1) Under the Card List in the Deck tab, use the text box to search the card you want. You can also use other options to find the card you want to craft.
2) Once it shows up, select it and choose Generate. Once crafted, you will be able to access the new card from your collection.
Note: Some cards cannot be generated.
For more articles on Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, stay tuned to us!